BCS Championship Game!!!

AuburnChopper1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU looks bad so far. Hope they pull it out, would love the SEC to win. Don't want to keep hearing that the Big 10 is so great. Plus my son is there in the band!

Don't forget the mental aspect for OSU. If they somehow fall behind now (and yes I know thats a ways off) who know what their mental state will be.

These announcers are terrible.

Mother of God, you should be stuck with Doucheburger on the radio broadcast. How that assclown has managed to stay on the air all these years defies credulity. He's the worst. I quit listening to the game and am listening to the Porter Waggoner/Buck Owens/Dolly Parton hour instead. Anything is better than Doucheburger.

Rut RoH George...Mr. MO is changing directions....two 15 yarders!

TD LSU!

This looks much better!! good thing, my DVR cut off and I didn't notice until the end of the 1st quarter. Son will be mad if I missed recording this part! GO LSU and the SEC.

These announcers are terrible.

Mother of God, you should be stuck with Doucheburger on the radio broadcast. How that assclown has managed to stay on the air all these years defies credulity. He's the worst. I quit listening to the game and am listening to the Porter Waggoner/Buck Owens/Dolly Parton hour instead. Anything is better than Doucheburger.

Why are you not watching the game? You locked in a box or something? Need us to call someone?

Is it just me or is OSU holding like crazy? That last play (before the blocked kick, yay) that offensive lineman was holding all over the place before the QB passed that ball for an incompletion.

How often do blocked kicks turn into points on the ensuing drives? Seems like its got to be high. Where Stat when you need him?

Is it just me or is OSU holding like crazy? That last play (before the blocked kick, yay) that offensive lineman was holding all over the place before the QB passed that ball for an incompletion.

Heck they missed the huge hands to the face on the FG attempt (91 left side)

Fox may have crappy announcers but I like that they show the band in the stands, at Pre-game and some of halftime. ESPN and CBS never show them.

Archived