BCS Championship Game!!!

AuburnChopper1

There is some MAJOR holding going on ...and uncalled. Somewhere, there's a bammer line coach with a tear in his beer.

Where are these refs from? They couldn't see a hold if the players went up in their face and held their arms up in front of them. What does the guy have to do, get his head ripped off?

Dorsey has been held every play, how else are they gonna contain him.

Yeah, and poor Jackson has almost had his head ripped off. Hope they show a lot of the LSU band. Goodness Big 10 bands are wierd looking. What are those red things on their right shoulders? Ponchos for rain? Anyone know? Oh, I bet they are their beanies that they wear.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of drumline facetime there...did your boy get on camera???

Quickly, not a close up, he is the center snare. I saw him a few times, but I had to make sure I didn't blink much.

On a side note, our LSU drummer was dressed in AU orange and blue for the Chick-fil-A bowl! He knows where his roots are and his money! He was all AU for that game.

Lot of drumline facetime there...did your boy get on camera???

Quickly, not a close up, he is the center snare. I saw him a few times, but I had to make sure I didn't blink much.

On a side note, our LSU drummer was dressed in AU orange and blue for the Chick-fil-A bowl! He knows where his roots are and his money! He was all AU for that game.

Well done. :thumbsup:B)

For a small guy, that Hester is good!

I like it when LSU does well, they show the band more!!

FYI my son is the Snare drummer right next to the bass drums!

Trinity wins game changer. That was a great one! Probably the most money they have ever gotten in forever.

Actually, their endowment is twice the size of Auburn's.

Trinity wins game changer. That was a great one! Probably the most money they have ever gotten in forever.

Actually, their endowment is twice the size of Auburn's.

Wow, that is interesting! Private school I guess that is why.

Wonder how many more personal fouls OSU will get, they look like they are getting mad. Hey if I was LSU I would play the 1st team the whole game and run the darn score up. Show all those people who don't give the SEC respect.

Archived