Baker Commit...

WAR EAGLE!!!

I just read where after George Baker visited USF he is not sure where he wants to go. He said he is still commited to Auburn but that he is there are 4 schools that are all even. He also said he is making his decision on signing day.

How are you "committed" to a place but you don't have a favorite. Also, why "make a decision" on a school when you have already.........made a decision....

I wish they would do away with early commits since it seems that so many of them change their minds before signing day. Plus, it turns the recruit into a "celebrity" which inflates his ego and blows the whole process out of proportion for those who follow recruiting. Recruiting has turned out to be too big of a deal!

"it's a hell of a thing for an 18 year old kid to hold your job and career in his hands." Pat Dye. (Paraphrased)

I just read where after George Baker visited USF he is not sure where he wants to go. He said he is still commited to Auburn but that he is there are 4 schools that are all even. He also said he is making his decision on signing day.

How are you "committed" to a place but you don't have a favorite. Also, why "make a decision" on a school when you have already.........made a decision....

I'm thinking it's because GB might not qualify for the SEC standards, that's why he's looking Really hard at USF. Because he could get the Mike Ford Scholarship and play next year.

Ive heard its because he's waiting to see if he'll get an offer from the U. Miami has a highly rated class and a lot of commits, so their class is basically full. No offer from Miami, and he will still be coming our way. Pat Nix is actually the coach assigned to recruiting him though. If they cant offer him, Im sure he'd put in a good word for AU.

I'm thinking it's because GB might not qualify for the SEC standards, that's why he's looking Really hard at USF. Because he could get the Mike Ford Scholarship and play next year.

You better hope Jim Leavitt doesn't read this board.

Because their kids and they don't know what they are talking about. Most of these kids aren't smart enough to know the difference.

"THEIR" kids?

Spellin' police....get 'em!

Archived