George Baker no longer commited?

To me, if you are pulling your commitment this late with 5 days to go, you aren't going there. Commitment is just a simile for favorite. If Auburn is no longer his favorite, then he is not going to come here. If we were still his favorite, he wouldn't pull his commitment. Otherwise, it will just be weird "yea i pulled my commitment 5 days ago, but decided 'what the hell?' "

Now I am not saying he will definitely not come to Auburn. he could truly not know where he is going. And for that, he said "I'm not committed, but I may still go there. I just need to think it through." I just don't like the odds.

I think Baker has been "soft" on his commit for a while. I know several people have looked at the list of signees and said it seems high, but this may be a year when we lose a few on or right before signing day.

Jarmon Fortson, Cameron Henderson, Onterrio McCalebb and George Baker are all commits that I have heard *may* be looking elsewhere. Hopefully not, but who knows.

I think Baker has been "soft" on his commit for a while. I know several people have looked at the list of signees and said it seems high, but this may be a year when we lose a few on or right before signing day.

Jarmon Fortson, Cameron Henderson, Onterrio McCalebb and George Baker are all commits that I have heard *may* be looking elsewhere. Hopefully not, but who knows.

My Immediate question is.........WHY are they looking elsewhere?? This year's class, as much as I'd like to think Coach TT will pull some Big Names in the end, is looking more and more horrible as the days pass.....Maybe I'm just Irritated by the Constant Badgering by bammer fans all day yesterday and Now Today with ANOTHER STUD Player. I can only respond so much with, well we got 6 in a row.

Yea, it says in the free post that he is no longer committed and will choose between AU, USF, UCF, and Rutgers on signing day.

So with USF, and Rutgers in the Big lEast, and UCF in Con USA, is there an acedemic problem? :gofig:

To me, if you are pulling your commitment this late with 5 days to go, you aren't going there. Commitment is just a simile for favorite. If Auburn is no longer his favorite, then he is not going to come here. If we were still his favorite, he wouldn't pull his commitment. Otherwise, it will just be weird "yea i pulled my commitment 5 days ago, but decided 'what the hell?' "

Now I am not saying he will definitely not come to Auburn. he could truly not know where he is going. And for that, he said "I'm not committed, but I may still go there. I just need to think it through." I just don't like the odds.

synonym.

also, this recruiting season absolutely sucks. i'm about 5 seconds from cancelling my rivals account due to how depressing it's getting. fortson looking like fsu, davis looking like ole miss, missing on targets all over the place, deas no longer able to come...blah. i'm tired of thinking about it. we have got to step it up tremendously next year to keep any kind of momentum going. negative-ass post over.

synonym.

also, this recruiting season absolutely sucks. i'm about 5 seconds from cancelling my rivals account due to how depressing it's getting. fortson looking like fsu, davis looking like ole miss, missing on targets all over the place, deas no longer able to come...blah. i'm tired of thinking about it. we have got to step it up tremendously next year to keep any kind of momentum going. negative-ass post over.

Ahh, I'm such an idiot.

Archived