A Response to Legionfields Sig

Aubie16

picture1fa2.png

And you make fun of a trophy for an actual 13-0 season? Where we actually accomplished things on the field?

:roflol:

www.bamaonline.com

That's pretty funny...... :thumbsup:

picture1fa2.png

And you make fun of a trophy for an actual 13-0 season? Where we actually accomplished things on the field?

www.bamaonline.com

That's pretty PATHETIC...... :thumbsdown:

Fixed that for you.

picture1fa2.png

www.bamaonline.com

Fixed that for you.

Considering that Rivals.com did that, not us...well...

picture1fa2.png

www.bamaonline.com

Fixed that for you.

I wouldn't speak for your mullet wearing brothers just yet if I were you.....

take a look at the 1st posters sig

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about26849.html

You guys may have not created the term but you seem to be embracing yet another mythical title.

You guys may have not created the term but you seem to be embracing yet another mythical title.

Sigh, you got me onto that site and the first thing I see is a Mod claiming all UGA fans have penis-envy about the "Tide" :rolleyes:

Some people just choose to live in their fantasy world I guess <_<

Sigh, you got me onto that site and the first thing I see is a Mod claiming all UGA fans have penis-envy about the "Tide" :rolleyes:

Some people just choose to live in their fantasy world I guess <_<

You are finally starting to see the light, young grasshopper.

picture1fa2.png

www.bamaonline.com

Fixed that for you.

Well that proves it! We all claim it now. Might as well add it to my sig.

picture1fa2.png

www.bamaonline.com

Fixed that for you.

picture1fa2.png

www.bamaonline.com

Fixed that for you.

Hey that's better then the 1941 piggly wiggly bowl you smacktards claimed after a 7 and 5 season and ranked 20th in the country and the NCAA recognized it. I dont perticulary like that emblem. The colors are all wrong

Oh wait, next thing Alabama will be do is making up rings... ;-)

Dude, I ordered mine the second Julio was signed.

Well in that case, you should probably get one with a chevy logo and tahoe written on the side cause I think that was the real deal closer.

picture1fa2.png

www.bamaonline.com

Fixed that for you.

Hey that's better then the 1941 piggly wiggly bowl you smacktards claimed after a 7 and 5 season and ranked 20th in the country and the NCAA recognized it. I dont perticulary like that emblem. The colors are all wrong

Actually, as you can see in this link, there are 5 more that we could claim and do not. Those are probably viewed as a few notches up from the People's National Championship and we don't want to embarrass ourselves by claiming them. New argument please, that one is old........yawn :ua:

P.S. We were 9-2 in 1941, not 7-5....... B)

Bama could claim 5 more.....

picture1fa2.png

www.bamaonline.com

Fixed that for you.

Actually, as you can see in this link, there are 5 more that we could claim and do not. Those are probably viewed as a few notches up from the People's National Championship and we don't want to embarrass ourselves by claiming them. New argument please, that one is old........yawn :ua:

Everyone gather around!! it's History hour with delusional bammer!!!

You can't be real...can you?

First of all even that shrine to Bahr you just posted gives you 11. Hint: 12 + 5 = 17; 12 - 1 = 11.

Second, there were 15 teams with better records than you in 1941. You were third in the SEC.

Third, when have you seen an Auburn fan claim 2004 as a legitimate NC ever? When have you seen a t-shirt on par with Got 12 claiming anything but 1957?

And finally, do you seriously believe that MNC's such as that one and 5 others (1925, 1926, 1930, 1934, & 1973)* are "a few notches up" from going undefeated in the modern era of college football (last 5 years or so) in the SEC and being the only undefeated team left out of the Bullsh*t Championship Series game only because of ESPN's corporate interests?

*1925 National Championship- Alabama claims they share this one with Dartmouth. Who awarded the NC? Houlgate and Helms. Houlgate started his system in 1927. So Bama won their 1925 NC using a formula that didn't exist until 1927? Helms Athletic Foundation started in 1941. Another incredible retroactive NC.

1926 National Championship- Alabama claims they share this one with 3 other teams with equal or better records! Once again it is the Helms Athletic Foundation in 1941 that awards it!

1930 National Championship- The Davis poll says that Bama tied Notre Dame for NC this year. This was the only one to award it to Bama. Notre Dame was named NC in 6 polls! Parke Davis is another retroactive system! He (an individual, not an organization) did his in 1933!

1934 National Championship- Alabama says they share this with two other teams. The awarders are Dunkel, Williamson, and Football Thesaurus. Dunkel was an individual who came up with his own system. Williamson was a geologist who came up with his own system. Football Thesaurus first appeared in 1946!

1941 National Championship- The AP ranked Alabama 20th in the nation with 14 teams with better records in the top 20. Once again it is the Football Thesaurus that retroactively awards it. Alabama finished 3rd in the SEC that year. Mississippi State won the SEC title..yet Bama claims a National title!

I'll give you 64 & 65, but...

1964 National Championship- While the AP did award the NC to Bama (10-1-0), Arkansas had the better record, 11-0. Alabama played Texas in their bowl and LOST. The AP final poll was before the bowl.

1965 National Championship- The AP gave this to Bama. That year there were three teams with better records than Bama. Bama 9-1-1, Michigan St 10-1-0, Arkansas 10-1-0, Nebraska 10-1-0.

1973 National Championship- AP puts Bama 4th after their bowl game loss. Bama claims a NC from the UPI poll that was taken before they met Notre Dame in the bowl game and lost. There were 3 teams with better records than Bama that year. The embarrassment of naming Alabama number one caused the UPI to name champions after bowl games. Yet Bammer has no shame in claiming it of course.

1978 National Championship- AP gives this to Alabama(11-1-0) even though USC (12-1-0) had the better record Guess who Alabama lost to that year? USC!!!!!!!!!. UPI gave the NC to USC.

First of all even that shrine to Bahr you just posted gives you 11. Hint: 12 + 5 = 17; 12 - 1 = 11.

Second, there were 15 teams with better records than you in 1941. You were third in the SEC.

Third, when have you seen an Auburn fan claim 2004 as a legitimate NC ever? When have you seen a t-shirt on par with Got 12 claiming anything but 1957?

And finally, do you seriously believe that MNC's such as that one and 5 others (1925, 1926, 1930, 1934, & 1973)* are "a few notches up" from going undefeated in the modern era of college football (last 5 years or so) in the SEC and being the only undefeated team left out of the Bullsh*t Championship Series game only because of ESPN's corporate interests?

*1925 National Championship- Alabama claims they share this one with Dartmouth. Who awarded the NC? Houlgate and Helms. Houlgate started his system in 1927. So Bama won their 1925 NC using a formula that didn't exist until 1927? Helms Athletic Foundation started in 1941. Another incredible retroactive NC.

1926 National Championship- Alabama claims they share this one with 3 other teams with equal or better records! Once again it is the Helms Athletic Foundation in 1941 that awards it!

1930 National Championship- The Davis poll says that Bama tied Notre Dame for NC this year. This was the only one to award it to Bama. Notre Dame was named NC in 6 polls! Parke Davis is another retroactive system! He (an individual, not an organization) did his in 1933!

1934 National Championship- Alabama says they share this with two other teams. The awarders are Dunkel, Williamson, and Football Thesaurus. Dunkel was an individual who came up with his own system. Williamson was a geologist who came up with his own system. Football Thesaurus first appeared in 1946!

1941 National Championship- The AP ranked Alabama 20th in the nation with 14 teams with better records in the top 20. Once again it is the Football Thesaurus that retroactively awards it. Alabama finished 3rd in the SEC that year. Mississippi State won the SEC title..yet Bama claims a National title!

1964 National Championship- While the AP did award the NC to Bama (10-1-0), Arkansas had the better record, 11-0. Alabama played Texas in their bowl and LOST. The AP final poll was before the bowl.

1965 National Championship- The AP gave this to Bama. That year there were three teams with better records than Bama. Bama 9-1-1, Michigan St 10-1-0, Arkansas 10-1-0, Nebraska 10-1-0.

1973 National Championship- AP puts Bama 4th after their bowl game loss. Bama claims a NC from the UPI poll that was taken before they met Notre Dame in the bowl game and lost. There were 3 teams with better records than Bama that year. The embarrassment of naming Alabama number one caused the UPI to name champions after bowl games. Yet Bammer has no shame in claiming it of course.

1978 National Championship- AP gives this to Alabama(11-1-0) even though USC (12-1-0) had the better record Guess who Alabama lost to that year? USC!!!!!!!!!. UPI gave the NC to USC.

Wow.....good work. Lots of research......yawn. 12 national championships....... B) just playin....

Wow.....good work. Lots of research......yawn. 12 national championships....... B) just playin....

That's pretty much the response I expected. I doubt you even read it. bammers tend to browse right over actual facts.

Archived