How Saban Retook Mobile

mattd

College football is an arms race and in Coach Saban's world, there are no days off. He regularly is in the office before his secretary and works like there is no tomorrow. He and the entire staff are workaholics to the max.

He's in the office before his secretary? Dayyum. That's a work ethic, boys.....

Soon we'll get the Bahr story about calling AU at 6 am: "Don't you boys play football" or some such poppycock.

I'll bet $abun wasn't in early or stayed late during the U-La-Monroe game week. Probably slipped out the back door to go duck hunting or something.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going back to the original point of this thread, why does it matter if Saban has taken over Mobile? Gattis is spewing this recruiting propaganda like it means something. He is one of the biggest homers I have ever seen and so I skimmed the article and dismissed it for the drivel that it truly is.

He's in the office before his secretary?

Speaking of The Office.....New Episode comes on Thursday Night.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled Topic.....

Booooo, $abban! Now that Coach Willis has been on the Mobile trail for his second recruiting season, and he's picked Coach Whitt's brain for these last two years....I can see it paying off already with three prospects from this past recruiting year out of Mobile and now with three prospects already on the committed list for this upcoming recruiting class, out of the Mobile area, all by CJW. I think $abban might have to work a little harder.....Because right now, Coach Willis has started putting the fence around Mobile. First Mobile, Then State, Then The Entire UNIVERSE!

Maybe the $4mil boy should have "worked" a bit harder LA Monroe week..............

Archived