Seahawks release Alexander

TitanTiger

Kinda sad for him. SA is a good guy. But Seattle's O-line has deteriorated the last two years and SA isn't a spring chicken for a runningback anymore. This will be his 9th season coming up. If he can hook up with a team that has a good O-line and other weapons, he's probably got another couple of years in him. But 9 seasons isn't the norm for RBs in the NFL.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24259476/

OK. Who gets him and does he have a positive impact on that team?

I think there would be teams interested, but it would be teams who have a good Oline already in place. Which teams would that be? I'm not sure.

OK. Who gets him and does he have a positive impact on that team?

I think there would be teams interested, but it would be teams who have a good Oline already in place. Which teams would that be? I'm not sure.

take it for what it's worth, but espn has been reporting that the colts and patriots both are interested. hopefully he doesn't go to the patriots, i can't stand them. he may have a few good years left with the patriots since they seem to get the best out of older players, see: corey dillon.

Shaun needs to put his focus on football and get some heart back

I read a few articles on people saying he cared too much about off-the-field things (not drugs/alcohol but just NOT having his heart for on-the-field)...such as being a bit soft

Also heard he is a bit "weird" with teammates

I would sign him though as he CAN be healthy and the OL is somewhat good

Why not? A great RB can be incredible value to any team. Hell, make a Bush/Deuce type backfield with Shaun and someone else thus Shaun doesn't have to be the heavy carrier

Archived