Article from Huffington Post

AUHonors

I think this article, aside from being very funny, sums up many of the neocon arguments made in this forum.

Some quotes...

Signs you might be a terrorist:

2) If you plan on voting for fist-pounding terrorist sympathizer Barack Obama, you might be a terrorist.

3) If you live in San Francisco, you might be a terrorist.

5) If you think that Fox News' reporting of a fist pound as a terrorist fist jab makes them look shockingly, eye-poppingly, searingly stupid as opposed to making Barack Obama look like a terrorist, you might be a terrorist.

7) If you read Huffington Post, you might be a terrorist.

8) If you actually blog at Huffington Post, you are a terrorist. Report to Guantanamo for re-education.

And now, that juggernaut of the late 20th Century has become a scared, crying child in the corner in the 21st. A red-faced, tantrum-throwing brat screeching because it is not getting its way. This is all they have. Terrorist fist jabs and terrorist scarves. I almost feel sorry for them. Hell, I would, if they didn't so richly deserve the situation in which they now find themselves. You cannot spend the better part of a decade preying like vultures on the fears of a hurt, grieving nation and then expect sympathy from the nation when it finally gets wise to the game. The next few months are going to be grand. If people like Malkin and the blowhards at Fox News have made themselves look this ridiculous in just a few short weeks, imagine what the rest of the campaign will bring. So pour yourself a glass of lemonade, pull up a chair on the front porch, and get ready to watch the fireworks. It's gonna be a beautiful summer.

Sound familiar? I was amused.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-sweeney/...u_b_106266.html

Archived