Auburn recruited Chris Jordan to play LB, he said that Coach $abban told

The Prowler

It's no use RWS. Same old double standard exists that always has:

CNS says he's not leaving Miami: it's because he's a liar and a swindler.

CTT says he aint leavin unless it's in a pine box: oh he's just protecting his players and his family.

CNS has players leave: it's because he's evil and he's FORCING people out the door.

CTT has players leave: Oh they just weren't a good fit and CTT wanted them to stay, they just saw it differently.

Alabama gets a verbal from a guy who doesn't have good offers: OMG these guys suck, this is the best they can get?

Auburn follows with multiple players who only have lower tier offers: these guys are diamonds in the rough!

CNS switches a player (whom he told beforehand he might switch) to LB from RB: CNS is a liar and tells them what they want to hear just to get them on campus.

CTT switches players: Oh they BEGGED to be moved and CTT is just an accomodating dude.

See the difference in all of this is evident: The Bama fans here are willing to give BOTH coaches the benefit of the doubt. We aren't saying DeRon was wronged, we don't think AU transfers are an indictment on CTT.

But they think EVERY SINGLE TIME something like that happens at Bama: Saban was wrong, it was Saban's fault. But when the SAME FREAKING THING happens at Auburn: Oh CTT is a great guy, I'm sure it was the player who had the problem.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But they think EVERY SINGLE TIME something like that happens at Bama: Saban was wrong, it was Saban's fault. But when the SAME FREAKING THING happens at Auburn: Oh CTT is a great guy, I'm sure it was the player who had the problem.

You know, it COULD be that we all think Saban is a dick, because he is a dick. Not just because we're Auburn fans. And, we could think Tuberville is a class act because of his attitude. Not just because we're Auburn fans.

For the record, Tuberville did NOT move Furr. Furr asked to be moved. He saw the writing on the wall. Furr transferred to play.....drumroll.....DB at another school. He didn't transfer because he was lied to. I don't know why he tranferred, but it wasn't because of a position change. So don't even try to use that as evidence of a coach moving a player after promising him a position.

CTT says he aint leavin unless it's in a pine box: oh he's just protecting his players and his family.

CNS has players leave: it's because he's evil and he's FORCING people out the door.

CTT has players leave: Oh they just weren't a good fit and CTT wanted them to stay, they just saw it differently.

Alabama gets a verbal from a guy who doesn't have good offers: OMG these guys suck, this is the best they can get?

Auburn follows with multiple players who only have lower tier offers: these guys are diamonds in the rough!

CNS switches a player (whom he told beforehand he might switch) to LB from RB: CNS is a liar and tells them what they want to hear just to get them on campus.

CTT switches players: Oh they BEGGED to be moved and CTT is just an accomodating dude.

See the difference in all of this is evident: The Bama fans here are willing to give BOTH coaches the benefit of the doubt. We aren't saying DeRon was wronged, we don't think AU transfers are an indictment on CTT.

So now you have a player that is on record as saying that his heart wouldn't be fully into playing the position you moved him to. CNS knew all along what position this kid was going to play. He told the kid what he wanted to hear to get him to commit.

So now you have a player that is on record as saying that his heart wouldn't be fully into playing the position you moved him to. CNS knew all along what position this kid was going to play. He told the kid what he wanted to hear to get him to commit.

Furr made it clear he wanted to be a QB at the next level in different Rivals interviews. CTT knew all along what position the kid was going to play. he told the kid what he wanted to hear to get him to commit.

:rolleyes:

thanks for your infinite knowledge and expertise of all things that are Crimson.

Furr made it clear he wanted to be a QB at the next level in different Rivals interviews. CTT knew all along what position the kid was going to play. he told the kid what he wanted to hear to get him to commit.

thanks for your infinite knowledge and expertise of all things that are Crimson.

That's why he's playing safety at Memphis but better luck next time. Plus he knew the offense was changing and could have left with his buddy Fortson. You still haven't addressed his comments about not putting his whole heart into playing LB.

That's why he's playing safety at Memphis but better luck next time. Plus he knew the offense was changing and could have left with his buddy Fortson. You still haven't addressed his comments about not putting his whole heart into playing LB.

i haven't seen any comments by him saying that.

Do a random search on scout under his name and you'll find it. UAT is the only school that recruited him as a RB solely. Heck even Vandy recruited him as a LB.

Do a random search on scout under his name and you'll find it. UAT is the only school that recruited him as a RB solely. Heck even Vandy recruited him as a LB.

i don't have a Scout membership, so thats pretty pointless. all this boils down to is you want to have an excuse to:

1) cry about why we got somebody AU wanted

2) villify CNS

you don't give a crap about Chris Jordan, your only concern is to continue a standard AU partyline. are you saying that CTT has NEVER EVER EVER asked somebody if they wanted to switch positions? for all the spin you guys accuse us of, yall are spinning the crap out of this one. this is a free country. people are allowed to change their minds. the door is wide open for him to be a RB if he wants to go back. but hey, keep on spinning! i'm sure he appreciates you looking after his well being.....somebody has to save him from mean ol' Nick Saban....good thing you're around, WAR-MATT. i'm sure WarTim wouldn't mind pitching in either, since he can't go one post without mentioning CNS.

for all the spin you guys accuse us of, yall are spinning the crap out of this one.

classic spin technique. spin! spin! spin! silly bammer!

hey, when are you going to take me up on our wager?

Hehehehee....Three Pages and counting. Spin it bammers, spin it. BTW, Who-Leo's right foot went out of bounds, before the ball crossed the goal line.

Who was that, that Who-Leo punked with the stiff arm?

Hehehehee....Three Pages and counting. Spin it bammers, spin it. BTW, Who-Leo's right foot went out of bounds, before the ball crossed the goal line.

originally i thought the first one was Woodall, but it was Marquis Johnson. the second was Rashad Johnson....and punked is about the best way to describe it. Julio plays with a mean streak and that will become obvious during the season. oh wait, i forgot, he hates contact....and will not do well in anything except as an olympic sprinter. i forgot, sorry. :rolleyes:

originally i thought the first one was Woodall, but it was Marquis Johnson. the second was Rashad Johnson....and punked is about the best way to describe it. Julio plays with a mean streak and that will become obvious during the season. oh wait, i forgot, he hates contact....and will not do well in anything except as an olympic sprinter. i forgot, sorry. :rolleyes:

It hasn't really been established that he likes contact against teams that don't end in "ama". I think he will have less of a mean streak when he runs into the LBOH. His mean streak will be running down his cheeks.

I also LOVE the highlights of the next-greatest legend from his PRACTICE footage. It's right up there with the action shot of Rolando McClain menacing powerhouse Vandy.

i don't have a Scout membership, so thats pretty pointless. all this boils down to is you want to have an excuse to:

2) villify CNS

you don't give a crap about Chris Jordan, your only concern is to continue a standard AU partyline. are you saying that CTT has NEVER EVER EVER asked somebody if they wanted to switch positions? for all the spin you guys accuse us of, yall are spinning the crap out of this one. this is a free country. people are allowed to change their minds. the door is wide open for him to be a RB if he wants to go back. but hey, keep on spinning! i'm sure he appreciates you looking after his well being.....somebody has to save him from mean ol' Nick Saban....good thing you're around, WAR-MATT. i'm sure WarTim wouldn't mind pitching in either, since he can't go one post without mentioning CNS.

:cry3: Do you feel better now?

I'm not crying over wanting Chris Jordan. metafour will back up the fact that we backed him long before he went to the dark side. You still haven't addressed the fact that Saban lied to the kid. Anyone that watched his video knew he was not a SEC running back and you mean to tell me the greatest evaluator of talent couldn't see that?

2) villify CNS

:cry3: Do you feel better now?

I'm not crying over wanting Chris Jordan. metafour will back up the fact that we backed him long before he went to the dark side. You still haven't addressed the fact that Saban lied to the kid. Anyone that watched his video knew he was not a SEC running back and you mean to tell me the greatest evaluator of talent couldn't see that?

You mean bama would aggressively recruit a talented kid and not ever let him see the playing field? You guys are wrong....Bear is alive and kicking!

ah, yet another petty reason: "well, we backed off of him anyways". you just keep adding the spin. you don't know if CNS lied to the kid or not. unless you are CNS or Chris Jordan, you do not know. you always say things as if they are fact and written in stone, but you are just keeping to your motto: "if it doesn't exist, fabricate it!" you are putting something out there as fact because you want it to be SO SO badly. during recruiting CNS stated multiple times that they are looking for kids that are versatile that could place at a number of positions. if Jordan is unhappy with the move, he will either go back to RB or quit the team. then i will entertain your suggestion that maybe he got a bum deal. but until then, you're just fabricating something so you can villify CNS......because that IS almost all you ever comment about on here anymore.

I would say it is interesting that Alabama keeps recruiting players for other positions like Running Back that end up playing Line Backer.

Its starting to be a weird fetish over there.

If you want to talk about vagabond position changes, how about Jimmy Johns: QB...to RB...to LB...to Pharmacist :rolleyes::poke:

ah, yet another petty reason: "well, we backed off of him anyways". you just keep adding the spin. you don't know if CNS lied to the kid or not. unless you are CNS or Chris Jordan, you do not know. you always say things as if they are fact and written in stone, but you are just keeping to your motto: "if it doesn't exist, fabricate it!" you are putting something out there as fact because you want it to be SO SO badly. during recruiting CNS stated multiple times that they are looking for kids that are versatile that could place at a number of positions. if Jordan is unhappy with the move, he will either go back to RB or quit the team. then i will entertain your suggestion that maybe he got a bum deal. but until then, you're just fabricating something so you can villify CNS......because that IS almost all you ever comment about on here anymore.

That's because we have way too many of you bammers on here attempting to spread BS and blindly defending every move the man makes. But then again this is the same fan base that blindly defended Dubose, Fran, Price, Shula and etc. etc.

Who is the only school that recruited him to play RB? UAT... What did he say in several news outlets prior to his commitment? “I don't want to play defense because my heart would not be in it.” That's not fabricated it's in print. Now go back to your little slumber party with Slick Nick and WhoLeeOhh and fight over who gets to sleep in the middle.

That's because we have way too many of you bammers on here attempting to spread BS and blindly defending every move the man makes. But then again this is the same fan base that blindly defended Dubose, Fran, Price, Shula and etc. etc.

Who is the only school that recruited him to play RB? UAT... What did he say in several news outlets prior to his commitment? “I don't want to play defense because my heart would not be in it.” That's not fabricated it's in print. Now go back to your little slumber party with Slick Nick and WhoLeeOhh and fight over who gets to sleep in the middle.

AND HE HAS BEEN WORKING AT RB SINCE HE STEPPED FOOT ON CAMPUS, UP UNTIL LAST WEEK. this is not an attempt to just blindly defend him. have you ever noticed that you try to spin every move the man makes into something horrible? it is called using your brain and being reasonable. what is SO difficult for you to understand about that? you shouldn't categorize everybody just because you have some obsession with trashing CNS. i have not been able to find the first article with him saying what you quoted, not even paraphrased. even if he did, is he not allowed to change his mind when he gets on campus and sees the competition for PT is alot better than he thought? kids do change their mind about things, and kids do grow up some. he was given his shot at RB, and was going to be left there. the door is wide open for him to go back if he wants. HE IS NOT BEING FORCED TO BE/STAY AT LB again........

if he is willing to make the move.......WHO CARES? get over your obsession with CNS man, it really blinds you and makes you look stupid. not every Alabama player needs you to save them from the big bad terrible Nick Saban. maybe all the bold print can help you comprehend. :) you don't care about Jordan's playing time. you don't care about his well being. you don't care about his career. this thread is not about Jordan for you, it is all about CNS and how you can make him the villain

Everyone knows that Auburn is chatting up some lesser players with problems so that Bammer will offer them. Bammer gets the loser and thinks it took one away from us! All in a day's work. Stupid Bammer. :poke:

Link

I'm done with you brother. Just be available when CNS has everyone of you Turds eating crow. I hope you enjoy it deep fried.

Bottom line: either you have to accept that both CTT and CNS are serial liars...or you have to give them both the benefit of the doubt.

Otherwise you are a hypocrite of the worst kind.

So, when Wholeo gets moved to kicker, because he hates contact and all, what are you bammers gonna say then? Hmmmm???

In defense of CTT, CTT told the players the night before he left that he didn't know what was going to happen, the comment that you refer to I believe came earlier in the year.

As far as Tuberville's players that have left the team, last I checked it's not been for felonies or misdemanors, but I don't blame Saban for that in all honesty, Shula just didn't have any standards involved in who he recruited.

As far as your comment about Auburn's recruiting you can't just ignore the fact that 14 of our starters on the team this year were 3 star prospects or less, Tuberville has never held serve with Florida, UGA, or LSU in the recruiting stars department and he probably won't with Alabama, it doesn't mean he's going to be any less successful than he is now. I think you could even make the argument that are top 5 players on this team were not highly rated guys (Jerraud Powers, Senderrick Marks, Tyronne Green, Antonio Coleman, Chris Evans), all of those guys were 3 stars or less and they were our most productive players last year.

In the end though, what I think you need to learn here on this board and I don't think you will ever learn is that half of the time people here just plain don't like your school. They never have, a lot of the old guys here have had to take crap from your fans for over 40 years, this is why it's called a rivalry. Guess what, some of the Auburn fans here may be biased, some of them may just want to piss you off, but it's no different from what Alabama fans do, and it's part of the reason why we get so much enjoyment and spend so much time obsessing over football. Conflict makes things interesting, it's why the SEC is the most dominant and passionate fanbase in the country, and no amount of posts that you make will make Auburn fans shutup or be 100% fair in every post that they make. This is an Auburn board, you should expect these things, and not freak out everytime someone makes a lighthearted comment about UAT with a 1000 word essay on why they're wrong and you're right.

In defense of CTT, CTT told the players the night before he left that he didn't know what was going to happen, the comment that you refer to I believe came earlier in the year.

How is this a defense of CTT?

As far as Tuberville's players that have left the team, last I checked it's not been for felonies or misdemanors, but I don't blame Saban for that in all honesty, Shula just didn't have any standards involved in who he recruited.

Nobody said anything about the players who were arrested.

As far as your comment about Auburn's recruiting you can't just ignore the fact that 14 of our starters on the team this year were 3 star prospects or less, Tuberville has never held serve with Florida, UGA, or LSU in the recruiting stars department and he probably won't with Alabama, it doesn't mean he's going to be any less successful than he is now. I think you could even make the argument that are top 5 players on this team were not highly rated guys (Jerraud Powers, Senderrick Marks, Tyronne Green, Antonio Coleman, Chris Evans), all of those guys were 3 stars or less and they were our most productive players last year.

You TOTALLY missed the point here.

This is an Auburn board, you should expect these things, and not freak out everytime someone makes a lighthearted comment about UAT with a 1000 word essay on why they're wrong and you're right.

It's not a lighthearted comment. It's EVERY FREAKIN TIME something happens at UA that has already happened at Auburn: CTT is the saint, and CNS is the devil...given the same exact circumstances.

It's a double standard, plain and simple.

Archived