Nico Johnson commits the day after tomorrow

AUmattyD

WC, you really have a raw ass over this one don't you :poke:

Not at all. Why would I?

Wipe the egg off your face and maybe you can see it.

Not at all. Why would I?

I posted what I was told by a person who is closer to Nico than any other person in the world.

If that isn't good enough for you, then so be it. I don't really give a damn.

WinCrimson, I believe you and I assume that they do too. I think they are just having a little fun with it, but I do believe you.

WinCrimson, I believe you and I assume that they do too. I think they are just having a little fun with it, but I do believe you.

Exactly, autiger. Just having fun with him.

Was it in poor taste? Possibly.

Did it make me laugh? Definitely.

Not at all. Why would I?

I posted what I was told by a person who is closer to Nico than any other person in the world.

If that isn't good enough for you, then so be it. I don't really give a damn.

So you're saying that even those closest to nico cannot trust what he says?

• 2 weeks later...

This thread may need to be revised in the near future...

Just sayin'.

As in tomorrow? Or the day after?

This thread may need to be revised in the near future...

Just sayin'.

Yep, looks like we have to wait a few months...

Nico Johnson appears to like both Alabama and Auburn equally well.

Just readin'.

That can't be true because the best friend of the family says that the people who need to know already do and that it'll become public before the Clemson game. Nico has committed to Alabama, it's just not 'out' yet. That reporter should be ashamed of himself for making up so much nonsense. I mean, where are the ethics in journalism? He can't just make up all those quotes and get away with it! We should start an email campaign to that guy's boss and force a change. A retraction. A suspension. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Nico's close to a commitment. That's a fact. The reason for a delay is a pretty good excuse if you ask me. His mother, a person with severe diabetes, has had several seizures in the past day and is currently hospitalized. With all that said, I'm not saying that he's picking Alabama in any way. He's been impressed by many programs throughout the process and has actually looked at all that offered him seriously.

Thanks to those who didn't have successful attempts at immaturity in this thread.

Nico's close to a commitment. That's a fact. The reason for a delay is a pretty good excuse if you ask me. His mother, a person with severe diabetes, has had several seizures in the past day and is currently hospitalized. With all that said, I'm not saying that he's picking Alabama in any way. He's been impressed by many programs throughout the process and has actually looked at all that offered him seriously.

Thanks to those who didn't have successful attempts at immaturity in this thread.

If he's not committing to Alabama then why, at the beginning of all this when the Auburn folks were congratulating you on the commitment, did you not say 'He's committing but it might not be to us.'?

Oh, he's committed - just undecided still!

Man, what a contrast to that Scott guy with a finger pointed at an Escalade!

This guy talks about getting an education and taking care of his Mamma.

Whoever gets Nico will be fortunate to have him. Go Bulldogs!

Archived