Cupcakes

passthebiscuits

There's an interesting ESPN CFB page that calculates which BCS teams play complete patsies the most.

Arkansas and Alabama make the list, but Auburn does not...very interesting read, and gets us off the current topics of repetition.

Alabama:

Aug. 30 vs. Clemson Atlanta, Ga.

Sept. 20 at Arkansas* Fayetteville, Ark.

Sept. 27 at Georgia* Athens, Ga.

Oct. 25 at Tennessee* Knoxville, Tenn.

Nov. 8 at LSU* Baton Rouge, La.

Nov. 15 Mississippi State* Tuscaloosa

Nov. 29 Auburn* Tuscaloosa

I don't care if we are playing Saint Peters Co-ed School of Arts and Sciences laser tag team for the other 5 games, that schedule is brutal. Especially with the road schedule.

In the "On the Mark" section, it said the 41 points LSU scored on N Texas is the least amount of points that have been scored on them this year. That's really bad.

You're joking, right?

In the "On the Mark" section, it said the 41 points LSU scored on N Texas is the least amount of points that have been scored on them this year. That's really bad.

You're joking, right?

I hope he's not joking. That is at least a thin ray of hope. Another thin ray of hope is I can remember coming into this game and everyone, LSU fans, media, experts, all saying AU has no chance. After the great offensive showing by AU this past weekend, everyone is saying AU has no chance.

If it's all the same I would just as soo they play the game rather than give it to LSU on Monday.

I hope he's not joking. That is at least a thin ray of hope. Another thin ray of hope is I can remember coming into this game and everyone, LSU fans, media, experts, all saying AU has no chance. After the great offensive showing by AU this past weekend, everyone is saying AU has no chance.

If it's all the same I would just as soo they play the game rather than give it to LSU on Monday.

I don't think any intelligent observer would say AU has no chance, especially given the history of the series. But I wasn't addressing it in that light anyway.

You're joking, right?

If I had to guess I'd say his comment was an indicitment of N. Texas absolutetly blowing chow, not the fact that LSU "only" scored 41 points on them. Believe me, after AU scored 3 points this past weekend, I don't think you're going to see anyone on here denigrating a team for "only" scoring 41 points.

If I had to guess I'd say his comment was an indicitment of N. Texas absolutetly blowing chow, not the fact that LSU "only" scored 41 points on them. Believe me, after AU scored 3 points this past weekend, I don't think you're going to see anyone on here denigrating a team for "only" scoring 41 points.

Well, that's what I was thinking. Quite a few guys on my 'home' forum have a well developed dry sense of humor and sarcasm there is highly evolved, so I was curious.

TigerForums.com

Archived