Rivals currently has Auburn ranked ahead of Bama

Birmingham

Can we finally put this phantom biased by Rivals to rest?

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=0

Not to point out the obvious but Bama only has 15 commits this far and Auburn has 26....Trust me Auburn has no chance of having a higher rated class once Bama fills in there spots.....I'm not a big believer in the rivals bias toward bama but I do believe that Bama gets better players than AU. I went back and looked at the rankings over the last six years and Auburn is like 6th overall in recruiting....amazing we are as good as we are...I guess it's coaching and developing good players into great players....Tommy is also good at finding the diamonds in the rough

Can we finally put this phantom biased by Rivals to rest?

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=0

Eltoro Freeman ...Scout 5* Rivals 3*

Wilfred Journet ...Scout 4* Rival last year had 4* until he comitted to AU This year Rivals 3*

Year in and out you will see that Rivals changes or assigns AU recruits less stars than Scout. Now instead of trying to claim that there is no bias.....an intelligent claim could be made that the reverse is true.....that Scout rates AU players higher.

Of course that argument loses steam because Rivals and Scout tend to rate the Bama recruits more equally.

As of right now.....Rivals and Scout have Bama recruiting class at an average rating of 3.53

Rivals has AU at an average of 3.15 and scout has AU at a 3.28.

an intelligent claim could be made that the reverse is true.....that Scout rates AU players higher.

I would first have to give a crap about scout or rivals to make this "intelligent claim". To be honest, as much as you guys obsess about being not obsessed about stars and rankings it's just fun to take a jab every now and then.

"Auburn ranked ahead of Bama"

Of course Auburn is ranked ahead of UAT. Everybody knows Auburn is far superior in all aspects. Duh!

an intelligent claim could be made that the reverse is true.....that Scout rates AU players higher.

I would first have to give a crap about scout or rivals to make this "intelligent claim". To be honest, as much as you guys obsess about being not obsessed about stars and rankings it's just fun to take a jab every now and then.

I see that you have problems reading and comprehending our own post. You were initially talking about "Rivals Bias". I show you an example of how you are wrong and now you change the subject and start blabbing about how you don't care about stars....but we do and you just like to jab.

I wish I were a moderator.

If you don't give a crap about Rivals or Scout then whyd you come here posting a topic with rivals rankings with a lame argument about how that shows there's no Rivals bias?

If you say something dumb, don't complain when people correct you.

If you don't give a crap about Rivals or Scout then whyd you come here posting a topic with rivals rankings with a lame argument about how that shows there's no Rivals bias?
I see that you have problems reading and comprehending our own post. You were initially talking about "Rivals Bias". I show you an example of how you are wrong and now you change the subject and start blabbing about how you don't care about stars....

To be honest, as much as you guys obsess about being not obsessed about stars and rankings it's just fun to take a jab every now and then. Geez, and you guys talk about bammers reading ability!!!

I see that you have problems reading and comprehending our own post. You were initially talking about "Rivals Bias". I show you an example of how you are wrong and now you change the subject and start blabbing about how you don't care about stars....

To be honest, as much as you guys obsess about being not obsessed about stars and rankings it's just fun to take a jab every now and then. Geez, and you guys talk about bammers reading ability!!!

Sooooo....You insincere twerp.... now in your confused zeal to defend yourself...you actually admit that your posts aren't just asking innocent questions, but are sometime taking jabs.....this is after you have vehemently defended your previous posts as just sincerely asking honest questions...........you are a confused idiot and liar.

BTW....we comprehended what you wrote correctly....there was nothing posted to even remotely indicate that you were "taking a jab". I recommend that the mods only allow you to post in the Woodshed.

Bamzoham, you didn't need to shout out to the world that you are nothing but a slimeball troll. We already knew that.

you actually admit that your posts aren't just asking innocent questions, but are sometime taking jabs.....

what do you think they made this emoticon for??? :poke::poke::poke:

"Auburn ranked ahead of Bama"

Of course Auburn is ranked ahead of UAT. Everybody knows Auburn is far superior in all aspects. Duh!

Always have been and always will be......... :au:

Archived