Which is worse?

jw 4 au

Which is worse?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. As an Auburn fan, which is worse, AU at 4-4 or UA at 8-0?

• Auburn 4-4
    • Alabama 8-0
    • Both equally

I love Auburn and truly hate Alabama. To look at $aban makes me sick, and I am not kidding! I cannot stand that Auburn is underachieving, but for Alabama to be playing over their heads makes it worse. Both suck really bad for me. How about you?

It is never as good as you think nor as bad as you think

Alabama is playing great but still has not locked up anything

Auburn is not playing well but still has not given up anything

Point being, it only takes a coach doing something different before a team turns inside out...ie uga last year....

AU has talent whether people want to admit it or not.....with the right coaching/button pushing....it can produce

As much as I hope AL loses every game they even think about playing, my primary concern is with my tigers. Before you can really worry about your neighbor's hungry dog, you better feed your own.

It is never as good as you think nor as bad as you think

Point being, it only takes a coach doing something different before a team turns inside out...ie uga last year....

AU has talent whether people want to admit it or not.....with the right coaching/button pushing....it can produce

Question: Are Richt and Tuberville similar? UGA has only one more SEC championship than AU in the two tenures (may be three for Richt real soon though). No BCS Championships for either. A couple of average to bad years each? Both have had several coordinators come and go. UGA has the recruiting advantage. So.....

Around this time in 2005 Auburn had two losses and Bammer was undefeated and ranked in the top 5. Them being undefeated didn't faze me one bit because Auburn was doing well.

I don't base a season on how well our rival is doing. That's pathetic. Granted, I don't want them to win an NC again but I know they won't anyway, especially if Florida wins the east.

Uh....:ua: has basically locked up the SEC West at present...They still play :msu: and :au: and the way we are only playing D it is highly unlikely we win that one.

Not trying to be negative here but after half time of the WVU game, we LOOKED as listless and half hearted on O as we have been all season. The coaching staff demands that we stay in the Spread and God help us, we are a good one-two years away from it working at this point.

We are all hoping you are right. We need a total overhaul on O side of the ball. We have grown stale, cold, and inexcusably inconsistent. We are going to get a coaching change come December. The question is just how many coaches will get replpaced.

4-4 is far worse, especially when you consider the fact that if we had kept Borges, we would probably be 7-1 at worst right now.

Marks is playing not to get hurt right now and who could blame him

Uh.... :ua: has basically locked up the SEC West at present...They still play :msu: and :au: and the way we are only playing D it is highly unlikely we win that one.

What was the score of the UAT/LSU game? I must have missed that one...

Auburn 4-4, I don't care about UAT until we play them.

sorry Southlink but I do not seeing this staff all of a sudden pressing magic buttons with this demoralized squad. We will get spanked by UGA & Bama and possibly Ole Piss as well.

Auburn at 4-4 is worse than anything UAT can do. Seriously, people that voted for UAT being at 8-0 makes me wonder if they´re Alabama Hater or Auburn Fan, because I don´t understand how you can care more for your rival´s wellbeing than your own team´s.

STOP BEING A LITTLE BROTHER.

uat? We don't need any stinking uat around here..........

I think its ridiculous when people say that the reason Tuberville's job is in question is because Bama is doing so good.

Does anyone not remember 2003?

Bama sucked badly that year and Tuberville was still under fire then, so I don't think Bama's success has that much affect on Tuberville's job security, it's just what the Bammers like to think.

Auburn 2008 feels worse than Auburn 2003 because our offense is so horrible and we're on the brink of not having winning season.

At least in 2003, our offense wasn't this bad and we actually won a few more games at this point of the year.

Is this really a question? Sure, I want UAT to lose every game, but it's laughable to compare the two.

Absolutely, who cares about UAT?

I am more worried about :au: For my part... I would rather beat an undefeated :ua: rather than an 0-11 team! Beating a team that is 0-11 means nothing!

Who's UAT? Shouldn't it be AUT.....;) I mean, the rent comes due in about a month, and even if we let them repaint the place, change the drapes, and put down new carpet....... it's still AUT.

I don't care what Bama does. I guess all you guys that live in the State of Alabama have to hear it 24-7, but I don't. Worry about AU, get her well.........and quit trying to keep up with the Bammers. You guys act like you got an inferiority complex.

If you have been jawwing and bragging at Bammers for years and sticking it in their face......then you get to reap what you have sown. Don't take that embarrassment out on AU and "expect" a bunch of knee-kerk quick reactions just to fix your anger.

Says the man with a cartoon tiger spanking an elephant with an Alabama hat on as an avatar. :poke:

Touche. What I meant is that our problems right now are much more important to me than what UAT's record is at this time. I hate bama with a burning passion year round, hence the av.

Archived