aubie316

and Clemson will run all over us

Arkansas will be a trap game

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

MSU will pull the hat trick

notice a pattern there? we very well could beat AU by 14+. AU has not played an Alabama team with the chemistry this one has in a long time. it might be close until halftime, and i see Alabama pulling away halfway through the third. i don't see AU's defense holding up for 4 whole quarters. i really don't see AU's offense getting off the ground enough to score more than 14-17 points.

We can win this game, but this assessment looks about right, very West Virginia like performance if Bama gets ground game rolling.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the 14 any time. Even as bad as our offense is. Bama will not beat us by 14.

I still think we will be in Shreveport on the 28th of Dec.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

notice a pattern there? we very well could beat AU by 14+. AU has not played an Alabama team with the chemistry this one has in a long time. it might be close until halftime, and i see Alabama pulling away halfway through the third. i don't see AU's defense holding up for 4 whole quarters. i really don't see AU's offense getting off the ground enough to score more than 14-17 points.

Hey over blower, Most of the things that were said about Alabama. Were said on pond scums show .

By Alabama fans and Auburn fans . Let me ask a Question ?Are we aloud to disagree, Or does everyone have to think Alabama great.? B/C if everyone was a Bama fan, We would have to cancel football.

There would be no need to play. And all we would need is , RWS to tell us what to think. Wow what a thought that was. :puke:

Look guys, we have two programs headed in opposite directions. Bama will get up early and AU will simply give up on their coaches. Your defense will be on the field so long that 14 points will be the margin at the half. It will baloon to 24 or more by the end. Could be more, but BAMA doesn't need style points, as we are already #1 in the polls!

Read my offer above. Can you walk the walk....or just talk the talk?

I'll take the 14 any time. Even as bad as our offense is. Bama will not beat us by 14.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

Hey over blower, Most of the things that were said about Alabama. Were said on pond scums show .

By Alabama fans and Auburn fans . Let me ask a Question ?Are we aloud to disagree, Or does everyone have to think Alabama great.? B/C if everyone was a Bama fan, We would have to cancel football.

There would be no need to play. And all we would need is , RWS to tell us what to think. Wow what a thought that was. :puke:

uh, no, all of those things that i just said were said on this forum during a pre-season thread about UA and also during the season.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

You better pray your team isn't as cocky as you are!

Look guys, we have two programs headed in opposite directions. Bama will get up early and AU will simply give up on their coaches. Your defense will be on the field so long that 14 points will be the margin at the half. It will baloon to 24 or more by the end. Could be more, but BAMA doesn't need style points, as we are already #1 in the polls!

we've been down this road before. you have done this numerous times. nobody is stupid enough to bet on a college football game over a message board. i know when somebody gives you this response, its your catch-all to say "ok then well stfu", but it doesn't quite work that way and you know it. its called a discussion on a message board. Alabama might win. Auburn might win. Alabama may win by 14 points or more. we may not. it is ridiculous to interject money into the discussion just so you can try and make everybody stop discussing it. i'm sure you won't address any of that, but put out a blanket "see, i told you so". its what you always do when you go this route.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

You better pray your team isn't as cocky as you are!

excuse me for throwing everything you guys have been saying every week back in your faces. maybe you guys shouldn't have been so cocky in the first place to make those assumptions? i'm sorry our 5-6 season that you guys had planned out for us isn't working out so well.

7 is coming all right...

7 losses...

I thought it was a funny comment by Finebaum "Will Tuberville be holding 7 fingers? One for each loss on the year?"

I wouldn't touch this game with the longest pole in the world. This game could go so many ways. Recent history tells us that the game should be close. But I just have a feeling that Alabama is wanting Saban to crush Tuberville and Auburn and run up the score. When Alabama gets up big, it usually occurs early in the game. Then sometimes they let the big lead slide (see UGA, Ole Miss). If they get up big on us, no way do they let down. Because Auburn is a HORRIBLE second half team and we do not play well from behind when down by 10+ - the fans really want Saban to rub it in. But that's if they get up big early - that'll be the question.

PCHAMP:

why dont you change your profile picture to a Picture of JULIO JONES kissing SABAN's ass, with you waiting in line???

you seem to really be infatuated with them and dissing AUBURN.....

You dont know s*** about football, you have proved it time and time again (see your prediction for the UGA game).......

I find it really hard to believe we will lose this game by more than 14 pts...... IF WE LOSE....

The fact of the matter is BAMA's offense is not half as good as UGA's, and we held UGA's offense in Check...

Paul Rhoads has proven he can get a game plan together for big games... see UGA game this year and WVU game when he was at PITT last year

( he kept WVU out of the title game, boy what Irony... haha)

if we can control the run, I Like our chances with J.P. Wilson against our secondary

THAT BEING SAID......

BAMA's D is also better than UGA's D... we would have put up 23 pts on UGA if it werent for the missed kicks

and KODI's turnover when we were in FG range

I think we can find 20-24 points on saturday..... offensive and maybe the D pitches in a lil bit

if we find 20 pts, I like our chances...

AU 20

BAMA 16

I find it really hard to believe we will lose this game by more than 14 pts...... IF WE LOSE....

The fact of the matter is BAMA's offense is not half as good as UGA's, and we held UGA's offense in Check...

Paul Rhoads has proven he can get a game plan together for big games... see UGA game this year and WVU game when he was at PITT last year

( he kept WVU out of the title game, boy what Irony... haha)

if we can control the run, I Like our chances with J.P. Wilson against our secondary

THAT BEING SAID......

BAMA's D is also better than UGA's D... we would have put up 23 pts on UGA if it werent for the missed kicks

and KODI's turnover when we were in FG range

I think we can find 20-24 points on saturday..... offensive and maybe the D pitches in a lil bit

if we find 20 pts, I like our chances...

AU 20

BAMA 16

You may "find" 20 points, but I think 'Bama ends up with more, so no biggie.

as long as the socre at the final gun is in favor of bama, i dont care how it ends.

3-2

101-100

whatever, ill take it.

As for the 14 point spread........im not so sure bama will cover that.......if i were not a fan of one of the teams in this game, i would take auburn.

You dont know s*** about football, you have proved it time and time again (see your prediction for the UGA game).......

Bama's offense is not half as good as UGA's? Didn't they destroy UGA with offense and defense? If you want to put it all on a poor UGA defense, which we only scored 13 against, you think we will put 20 on Bama's defense on the road?

Then you bring up... of all games... Paul Rhoads vs WVU - that was about as DUMB a comparison you could give because Auburn (not Pitt, which Auburn has more talent than) gave up 34 points to WVU, almost all in a single half. Now, I know you meant in "big games." But that was still a STUPID comparison.

It is clear you don't know s*** about football as you just proved yet again. And BTW, I still got the UGA right. Let me guess - you picked Auburn? Obviously, if they can beat the #1 team in the country on the road, they could beat UGA at home.

I just find it funny that I am the only one on this board that can actually admit that they think Auburn is going to lose (because it is going to happen).

<_< O Yea of Little Faith.....14 points is a big number but I remember 35-0 and 28-0 during the Shug/Barfield era.

I'm going to say we get up for the game and Bama chokes under the pressure.

yeah, because Alabama always chokes under pressure this season.

signed,

Clemson

UGA

LSU

:rolleyes:

when have we choked under pressure once this season?

Don't you get it???? You're DUE. ;)

...Reading comprehension is not one of rws' strong points.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

Florida will crush UAT in the SEC Championship game. Write this down. It will not even be close. They will teach you who is number 1. Florida wins by over 20 points. Quote me.

and how much did you think UF would beat Ole Miss by? at least 20 points?

your silence speaks for itself....

Wow, what a moron you are! You totally ignored my post and then posted some garbage. If you dont reply in 13 minutes, YOUR silence will speak for itself. moron...

<_< O Yea of Little Faith.....14 points is a big number but I remember 35-0 and 28-0 during the Shug/Barfield era.

I'm going to say we get up for the game and Bama chokes under the pressure.

yeah, because Alabama always chokes under pressure this season.

signed,

Clemson

UGA

LSU

:rolleyes:

when have we choked under pressure once this season?

Don't you get it???? You're DUE. ;)

...Reading comprehension is not one of rws' strong points.

That is by far the most accurate post in this thread.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

Florida will crush UAT in the SEC Championship game. Write this down. It will not even be close. They will teach you who is number 1. Florida wins by over 20 points. Quote me.

and how much did you think UF would beat Ole Miss by? at least 20 points?

your silence speaks for itself....

Wow, what a moron you are! You totally ignored my post and then posted some garbage. If you dont reply in 13 minutes, YOUR silence will speak for itself. moron...

i was making fun of PT's inability to properly use the quote function, thus, the "silence" crack......moron. :roflol:

i replied in 7 minutes, what do i win?

Bama's offense is not half as good as UGA's? Didn't they destroy UGA with offense and defense? If you want to put it all on a poor UGA defense, which we only scored 13 against, you think we will put 20 on Bama's defense on the road?

Then you bring up... of all games... Paul Rhoads vs WVU - that was about as DUMB a comparison you could give because Auburn (not Pitt, which Auburn has more talent than) gave up 34 points to WVU, almost all in a single half. Now, I know you meant in "big games." But that was still a STUPID comparison.

It is clear you don't know s*** about football as you just proved yet again. And BTW, I still got the UGA right. Let me guess - you picked Auburn? Obviously, if they can beat the #1 team in the country on the road, they could beat UGA at home.

I just find it funny that I am the only one on this board that can actually admit that they think Auburn is going to lose (because it is going to happen).

for the UGA game.... I said it would be close, you said it would be a blow out

I said AU will not lose by 9 pts, u said it was the bet of the year

and AU vs. WVU was closer than the score indicated and DEVINE had a carrer day....

AND yes PAUL Rhoades held PAT WHITE and STEVE slaton to 7 pts last year.....

AND yes STAFFORD is 5 times better than WILSON

and MARENO is 5 times better than any UA back

and A.J. GREEN and M. Massaquai are better than UA's receivers, hands down

we've been down this road before. you have done this numerous times. nobody is stupid enough to bet on a college football game over a message board.-shows how much you know. I already have an IB related $100 bet with a member of this board, made in the forum here.

i know when somebody gives you this response, its your catch-all to say "ok then well stfu", but it doesn't quite work that way and you know it.---show me one instance where I have ever said stfu to anyone.

its called a discussion on a message board. Alabama might win. Auburn might win. Alabama may win by 14 points or more. we may not. it is ridiculous to interject money into the discussion just so you can try and make everybody stop discussing it. i'm sure you won't address any of that, but put out a blanket "see, i told you so". its what you always do when you go this route.---excuse me but I think it was you making bold proclamations. All I did was challenge you. I have found the best way to quiet a bammer is to ask him to put his money where his mouth is. That usually ends the "discussion" as is evidenced here.

we've been down this road before. you have done this numerous times. nobody is stupid enough to bet on a college football game over a message board.-shows how much you know. I already have an IB related $100 bet with a member of this board, made in the forum here.

i know when somebody gives you this response, its your catch-all to say "ok then well stfu", but it doesn't quite work that way and you know it.---show me one instance where I have ever said stfu to anyone.

its called a discussion on a message board. Alabama might win. Auburn might win. Alabama may win by 14 points or more. we may not. it is ridiculous to interject money into the discussion just so you can try and make everybody stop discussing it. i'm sure you won't address any of that, but put out a blanket "see, i told you so". its what you always do when you go this route.---excuse me but I think it was you making bold proclamations. All I did was challenge you. I have found the best way to quiet a bammer is to ask him to put his money where his mouth is. That usually ends the "discussion" as is evidenced here.

you basically just proved everything i said correct. again, interjecting money into a message board discussion just to make people stop talking about something you don't want them talking about is ridiculous. somebody says CTT won't be here next season, "well i bet you $100 he is!" because you bring CTT his Gatorade at some of the practices or whatever, and you were super-duper AU alum of the year, you know all.

and AU vs. WVU was closer than the score indicated and DEVINE had a carrer day....

If UGA's offense is 5x better then Bama's offense - you are saying UGA should've scored 204 points against Alabama. Why did they only score 30 then (of which 7 belonged to Special Teams)?

The only explanation is some lame excuse by you how they had a bad day, right? Or is it that UGA's defense is HORRIBLE and that 30 wasn't enough? Again, if they were that bad and we couldn't score but 13, what do you expect against the great Alabama defense that held the invincible UGA offense to 30 points?

Oh, and the game was in Athens, so that isn't an excuse either.

And why do you keep bringing up last year? He couldn't get the job done THIS year with the talent that is playing this upcoming week? Quit whining and bringing up stats and opinions that are fabricated.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

you basically just proved everything i said correct.-----no dummy , you just proved again you can't read. You clearly said nobody is stupid enough to bet on A FB game on a mesage board. I showed you were wrong and you try to do your usual song and dance routine.

again, interjecting money into a message board discussion just to make people stop talking about something you don't want them talking about is ridiculous. somebody says CTT won't be here next season, "well i bet you $100 he is!" because you bring CTT his Gatorade at some of the practices or whatever, and you were super-duper AU alum of the year, you know all.---sorry, I didn't mean to make you jealous.

And I'm still waiting for you to show me were I ever told someone stfu. To you I do say puosu.

[/quote}

No

No

No

for the UGA game.... I said it would be close, you said it would be a blow out

I said AU will not lose by 9 pts, u said it was the bet of the year

wow.....i wonder how in the world we stomped UGA then?

Archived