WOW!! 14 point dogs!!!!

aubie316

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually my thinking on this one is either Bama covers or we win. If it's close I think we would pull it out.

That said, the most likely thing happening IMO is a Bama blow out.

<_< O Yea of Little Faith.....14 points is a big number but I remember 35-0 and 28-0 during the Shug/Barfield era.

I'm going to say we get up for the game and Bama chokes under the pressure. Bama fails to cover and Fineslime takes out his wrath on Saban come Monday afternoon. :au:

<_< O Yea of Little Faith.....14 points is a big number but I remember 35-0 and 28-0 during the Shug/Barfield era.

I'm going to say we get up for the game and Bama chokes under the pressure.

yeah, because Alabama always chokes under pressure this season.

signed,

Clemson

UGA

LSU

:rolleyes:

when have we choked under pressure once this season?

Number seems a bit too high...I think we'll cover that.

signed,

Clemson

UGA

LSU

Don't you get it???? You're DUE. ;)

signed,

Clemson

UGA

LSU

What was the point spread in that LSU game? Could have sworn they took ya'll to overtime!

Didn't look to impressive against Tulane, Kentucky, Ole Miss. Not like ya'll have dominated

every game. I think this is a very winnable game for us.

I'll take the 14 any time. Even as bad as our offense is. Bama will not beat us by 14.

I still think we will be in Shreveport on the 28th of Dec.

and Clemson will run all over us

Arkansas will be a trap game

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

MSU will pull the hat trick

notice a pattern there? we very well could beat AU by 14+. AU has not played an Alabama team with the chemistry this one has in a long time. it might be close until halftime, and i see Alabama pulling away halfway through the third. i don't see AU's defense holding up for 4 whole quarters. i really don't see AU's offense getting off the ground enough to score more than 14-17 points.

I'll take the 14 any time. Even as bad as our offense is. Bama will not beat us by 14.

So.... more then?

Bam Bam Bigelow, put some green on the line. Plus tell me where some good hotels are in Shreveport because you guys go there so frequently!! Or are you just a typical Bammer who only comes out of the woodwork when things are going good?

I have seen the future already. I saw sad faces and mad faces. I saw a coach that looked like a deer in headlights after the game was over. I saw players running around on the field cheering. I saw coaches and players holding up there hands displaying................ 7

The tigers are coming to town in search of meat and bama has been fattened all season and we are hungry!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

"Anyone who bets on college kids is an idiot" - an old idiot.

You are right. I will take 14 for $100. Any bammers want to jump to the front of the line?

7 is coming all right...

7 losses...

I thought it was a funny comment by Finebaum "Will Tuberville be holding 7 fingers? One for each loss on the year?"

I wouldn't touch this game with the longest pole in the world. This game could go so many ways. Recent history tells us that the game should be close. But I just have a feeling that Alabama is wanting Saban to crush Tuberville and Auburn and run up the score. When Alabama gets up big, it usually occurs early in the game. Then sometimes they let the big lead slide (see UGA, Ole Miss). If they get up big on us, no way do they let down. Because Auburn is a HORRIBLE second half team and we do not play well from behind when down by 10+ - the fans really want Saban to rub it in. But that's if they get up big early - that'll be the question.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

notice a pattern there? we very well could beat AU by 14+. AU has not played an Alabama team with the chemistry this one has in a long time. it might be close until halftime, and i see Alabama pulling away halfway through the third. i don't see AU's defense holding up for 4 whole quarters. i really don't see AU's offense getting off the ground enough to score more than 14-17 points.

Florida will crush UAT in the SEC Championship game. Write this down. It will not even be close. They will teach you who is number 1. Florida wins by over 20 points. Quote me.

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

Florida will crush UAT in the SEC Championship game. Write this down. It will not even be close. They will teach you who is number 1. Florida wins by over 20 points. Quote me.

and how much did you think UF would beat Ole Miss by? at least 20 points?

UGA will stomp us

we will lose to Ole Miss

UT will be a trap game

LSU will beat us

your silence speaks for itself....

Tell ya what RWS, I will take Auburn+14 in the IB for $100 and take Fla. for $100 in the SECCG regardless of the point spread.

Tell ya what RWS, I will take Auburn+14 in the IB for $100 and take Fla. for $100 in the SECCG regardless of the point spread.

Your silence speaks for itself :poke:

Look guys, we have two programs headed in opposite directions. Bama will get up early and AU will simply give up on their coaches. Your defense will be on the field so long that 14 points will be the margin at the half. It will baloon to 24 or more by the end. Could be more, but BAMA doesn't need style points, as we are already #1 in the polls!

Archived