WOW!! 14 point dogs!!!!

aubie316

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting into the comparisons here, but last week, seeing Moreno in person was pretty damn impressive. He made several spin moves that were incredible. On the screen that he took to the house, you saw the field open up in front of him and only a couple of db's way down field between him and the goal line. It was like he said, "Okay, I'm gonna cover this first 30 yards in about 2 seconds and then have a little fun with these poor schleps."

He did.

Not getting into the comparisons here, but last week, seeing Moreno in person was pretty damn impressive. He made several spin moves that were incredible. On the screen that he took to the house, you saw the field open up in front of him and only a couple of db's way down field between him and the goal line. It was like he said, "Okay, I'm gonna cover this first 30 yards in about 2 seconds and then have a little fun with these poor schleps."

He did.

Agreed. IMO Moreno is better than any one of our RBs....but with our three RBs combined, they are Captain Planet...or something.

Look guys, we have two programs headed in opposite directions. Bama will get up early and AU will simply give up on their coaches. Your defense will be on the field so long that 14 points will be the margin at the half. It will baloon to 24 or more by the end. Could be more, but BAMA doesn't need style points, as we are already #1 in the polls!

Read my offer above. Can you walk the walk....or just talk the talk?

we've been down this road before. you have done this numerous times. nobody is stupid enough to bet on a college football game over a message board.-shows how much you know. I already have an IB related $100 bet with a member of this board, made in the forum here.

i know when somebody gives you this response, its your catch-all to say "ok then well stfu", but it doesn't quite work that way and you know it.---show me one instance where I have ever said stfu to anyone.

its called a discussion on a message board. Alabama might win. Auburn might win. Alabama may win by 14 points or more. we may not. it is ridiculous to interject money into the discussion just so you can try and make everybody stop discussing it. i'm sure you won't address any of that, but put out a blanket "see, i told you so". its what you always do when you go this route.---excuse me but I think it was you making bold proclamations. All I did was challenge you. I have found the best way to quiet a bammer is to ask him to put his money where his mouth is. That usually ends the "discussion" as is evidenced here.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

you basically just proved everything i said correct.-----no dummy , you just proved again you can't read. You clearly said nobody is stupid enough to bet on A FB game on a mesage board. I showed you were wrong and you try to do your usual song and dance routine.

again, interjecting money into a message board discussion just to make people stop talking about something you don't want them talking about is ridiculous. somebody says CTT won't be here next season, "well i bet you $100 he is!" because you bring CTT his Gatorade at some of the practices or whatever, and you were super-duper AU alum of the year, you know all.---sorry, I didn't mean to make you jealous.

And I'm still waiting for you to show me were I ever told someone stfu. To you I do say puosu.

[/quote}

RWS....still waiting for you to tell me where I told anyone to stfu. You've done your usual thing, made a bunch of nasty accusations , got called and run. But I could not care less about most of it but I take seriously your accusation that I tell people to stfu. I don't usually use gutter language, even on a message board so if I told someone that, I want to apologize. So I await your response to my question following your accusation.

RWS....still waiting for you to tell me where I told anyone to stfu. You've done your usual thing, made a bunch of nasty accusations , got called and run. But I could not care less about most of it but I take seriously your accusation that I tell people to stfu. I don't usually use gutter language, even on a message board so if I told someone that, I want to apologize. So I await your response to my question following your accusation.

oh yeah, i forgot, paraphrasing is not allowed by the Message Board Police. keep your deputy Hoopie on the prowl for any further paraphrasing. thats pretty serious business. i replied to that last night, but interestingly enough, it seems a few of my posts over the past few days have mysteriously disappeared.

oh yeah, i forgot, paraphrasing is not allowed by the Message Board Police. keep your deputy Hoopie on the prowl for any further paraphrasing. thats pretty serious business. i replied to that last night, but interestingly enough, it seems a few of my posts over the past few days have mysteriously disappeared.

You continue to dance like an Irish midget. You apparently have no shame.

Paraphrasing? There is nothing paraphrasing by ,and I quote you, "It's your standard catch all to say stfu."

Posts deleted? That's pretty dang weak. I doubt anyone but you deleted your posts. You couldn't name anyone I had said that too so you probably just deleted the trace to where you made you accusation in the first place. Why can't you just be man enough to admit you made an accusation you can't back up?

I don't say stfu but I do say to you ....put up or shut up!!!!

You continue to dance like an Irish midget. You apparently have no shame.

Paraphrasing? There is nothing paraphrasing by ,and I quote you, "It's your standard catch all to say stfu."

Posts deleted? That's pretty dang weak. I doubt anyone but you deleted your posts. You couldn't name anyone I had said that too so you probably just deleted the trace to where you made you accusation in the first place. Why can't you just be man enough to admit you made an accusation you can't back up?

I don't say stfu but I do say to you ....put up or shut up!!!!

the stfu part is what is paraphrased, are you ignorant or just that old? do you know what it means when you paraphrase somebody? you use the "well i bet you $100" crap so you can say "oh, you don't want to bet? then shut up" yet another instance of paraphrasing. and one of the deleted posts i was referring to was my jab about AU wearing those ridiculous little hard hats the defense has and maybe that would get them pumped. i am, however, glad that you have finally learned how to use the quote function. i know you cannot understand the concept of paraphrasing, so i thought maybe the concept of simply pressing a button would be easy for you. oh, how i was wrong.

the stfu part is what is paraphrased, are you ignorant or just that old? do you know what it means when you paraphrase somebody? you use the "well i bet you $100" crap so you can say "oh, you don't want to bet? then shut up" yet another instance of paraphrasing. and one of the deleted posts i was referring to was my jab about AU wearing those ridiculous little hard hats the defense has and maybe that would get them pumped. i am, however, glad that you have finally learned how to use the quote function. i know you cannot understand the concept of paraphrasing, so i thought maybe the concept of simply pressing a button would be easy for you. oh, how i was wrong.

So now you call me ignorant and old. I guess that's just your idea of paraphrasing too huh? At least I don't hide behind "deleted posts" excuses. What prevents you from doing the posts again if they weren't derogatory in some way? I have no idea how old or smart you are but I do know very clearly that you aren't man enough to say I made a mistake when you said I tell people to stfu. If that's paraphrasing or a generalization then you should be able to find one example of that or simply say I was wrong. The question remains very simple:

Do you know of one case where I have told someone to stfu? Yes or no.

So now you call me ignorant and old. I guess that's just your idea of paraphrasing too huh? At least I don't hide behind "deleted posts" excuses. What prevents you from doing the posts again if they weren't derogatory in some way? I have no idea how old or smart you are but I do know very clearly that you aren't man enough to say I made a mistake when you said I tell people to stfu. If that's paraphrasing or a generalization then you should be able to find one example of that or simply say I was wrong. The question remains very simple:

Do you know of one case where I have told someone to stfu? Yes or no.

His silence speaks volumes. To "Quote" the great and mighty RWS

Archived