Eric Brock

AUHansel

Eric Brock was called up this week from the Falcons practice squad. The reason...another former Tiger (David Irons) is out for the season. Anyway, they are suiting him up this week because the Falcons have a lot of injuries to their D-backs, cornerbacks specifically. DI has been pretty good on special teams this season, so I'm guessing Brock may take his place. Hope David recovers from his torn ligament. He hasn't played in several weeks.

Great for him. More proof we only coached defensive players.

Never mind Heath Evans, Devin Aromashodu, Ben Obomanu, Anthony Mix, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, Rudi Johnson, Kenny Irons, Marcus McNeill, Jason Campbell ... just a few, and I'm sure I've left just a "few" out...

Never mind Heath Evans, Devin Aromashodu, Ben Obomanu, Anthony Mix, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, Rudi Johnson, Kenny Irons, Marcus McNeill, Jason Campbell ... just a few, and I'm sure I've left just a "few" out...

Kendall Simmons, Willie Anderson, King Dunlap, Wayne Gandy, Tony Richardson, Ben Grubbs, Courtney Taylor, but yeah, we only coach defensives players... :no:

Kendall Simmons, Willie Anderson, King Dunlap, Wayne Gandy, Tony Richardson, Ben Grubbs, Courtney Taylor, but yeah, we only coach defensives players... :no:

I thought Alabama was the only team with good players? You mean We have good players too!

RWS and BamGrad have been lying to me. OH the humanity How could you.

Dont forget the one thats going to the Pro-Bowl this year from The Cowboys

On offense???

The discussion was that we only coach defensive players, and none of the players that vatz and i mentioned are defensive players yet are all in the NFL. Ratliff plays defensive end, so he was not relevant here. Please keep up... :poke:

On offense???

Jay Ratliff

On offense???

Jay Ratliff

He's defense (I knew that was who he was intending). The previous posts were pointing out former Auburn players that are good offensive players now in the pros.

That's what I get for scolling all the way to the end without reading previous posts

On offense???

Jay Ratliff

He's defense (I knew that was who he was intending). The previous posts were pointing out former Auburn players that are good offensive players now in the pros.

Archived