UGA loses to St. Mary's School Of The Blind

SouthLink02

End of this year

Damon Evans doesnt like him but was forced into the 2-year extension after last year's run

He is gone after loses to Loyola-Chicago and now Texas A&MCC this year....in Year 6 of Felton's tenure.

We have the money to let him go and sign someone new and fresh to revive this program into something DECENT

I'd dare say that your school's BBall program was in better shape than ours, You guys at least made the Dance last year, we haven't made it since Ellis and Marquis Grissom. This year we look better but the judge is still deciding the case.

I'd dare say that your school's BBall program was in better shape than ours, You guys at least made the Dance last year, we haven't made it since Ellis and Marquis Grissom. This year we look better but the judge is still deciding the case.

Your mixing your sports and your teams. B)

I meant Maquis Daniels I think. I remember him playing against Syracuse in the Sweet 16 but that was a couple of hundred beers ago. ::

Lol at the Marquis Grissom mix up! Wasn't he the "crime-dog"? I'm still pretty young but my dad always talks about the late 80's, early 90's braves when i wasnt old enough to understand.

Anyway, no offense SLink but i love that Georgia keeps losing to these teams. It's the only thing that makes school bearable here in Atlanta with all of my bull-dog buddies.

None taken. In a way, I am kind of happy because this guarantees that Felton will be gone after this year

Best of both worlds...SEC Title yet we dont have to keep him

What ever happened to Mcgruff the crime dog, old commercials help take a bite out of crime. I can't remember the last time I seen one of those.

What ever happened to Mcgruff the crime dog, old commercials help take a bite out of crime. I can't remember the last time I seen one of those.

He got ran over in Corpus Christi.

I believe Fred Mcgriff was the Crime Dog.

Yep, I think you're right. I think Grissom and McGriff played around the same time.

They played together on the Braves. Easy mistake to make.

Archived