5-star WR recruited by Trooper Taylor for OSU

TitanTiger

That would be nice, and he could be just about guarenteed a shot at early PT.

Hmm...wonder if he can talk this kid into heading to the Plains instead?

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?...343&sport=1

Wow that would be incredible, But there are quite a few real good 4* player's per rivals that have offers

And interest in Auburn. Hell ya shoot for the 5 star's !

Just keep a few bullet's in your gun for closer target's. If you know what I mean. If we finish in the top 20

in CGC first year I'll be happy. Higher than that and I'll do backflips :big:

No offense...and you guys are going to bash me for it...

But it's down to LSU or Bama for Randle.

Why would a 5 star receiver go to Bama? He would already be behind Julio and possibly others. Plus even Julio didn't get that many looks with the offense they run there. If he has any sense at all, I don't see him going to Bama just from that alone.

Not Surprised, every player in the nation is a bammer lean aren't they? :rolleyes:

Why would a 5 star receiver go to Bama? He would already be behind Julio and possibly others. Plus even Julio didn't get that many looks with the offense they run there. If he has any sense at all, I don't see him going to Bama just from that alone.

if you haven't noticed, we don't really have much at WR other than Julio. RR has pretty much narrowed it down to LSU and Alabama and it will be tough for Alabama to pull him out of LA imo. he has even said he wants to go somewhere with good receivers that way he doesn't get covered all the time, etc. he has said in interviews that he would like to play opposite of somebody like Julio. when you're the only decent WR on the team you get all the coverage and therefore don't have much of a chance to do anything. when you have multiple talented receivers then the coverage is spread out thus giving you more opportunities to make plays. make sense now?

Apparently you don't read the post form our resident bammers. EVERY kid in the nation wants to play for them. They are all bammer leans in their minds.

Apparently you don't read the post form our resident bammers. EVERY kid in the nation wants to play for them. They are all bammer leans in their minds.

its not that we think EVERY kid is a Bama lean, its that we are capable of pulling in talent now and some of you are unable to comprehend that. therefore, you feel the need to overstate how we feel on if somebody is an Alabama lean or not.

I was wondering how long it would take either one of you goats to come over and ruin this thread. Didn't take long. You guys are amazing, it is no wonder some people don't post here anymore.

"he has even said he wants to go somewhere with good receivers that way he doesn't get covered all the time, etc"

If this is true, why would anyone want a player that doesn't want to work for what he gets? :poke:

I was wondering how long it would take either one of you goats to come over and ruin this thread. Didn't take long. You guys are amazing, it is no wonder some people don't post here anymore.

God forbid we comment on a kid Alabama is heavily pursuing that doesn't even have an offer from AU.

i was just thinking the same thing.

God forbid we comment on a kid Alabama is heavily pursuing that doesn't even have an offer from AU.

Relax, Sweetums. He'll have an offer from AU by mid-week.

this is still an auburn message board right? sometimes i don't know what's worse; here or having to wade through some of the moronic crap on the al.com auburn blogs.

I do love reading a comment from BG and just knowing that as he is typing that he can just feel the rapid amount of posts about to ensue on him :roflol:

I will agree with him though as we had Stacy Searels on Rueben since he apparently has known the guy since he was a kid due to being at LSU with their camps.

And word we got back was it is an LSU/Bama thing pretty clearly and he is pretty sold on either.

I seriously doubt he leaves the state though if he does, I would be willing to bet anything (and by anything I actually mean nothing) that he is wearing what BG does during games

its not that we think EVERY kid is a Bama lean, its that we are capable of pulling in talent now and some of you are unable to comprehend that. therefore, you feel the need to overstate how we feel on if somebody is an Alabama lean or not.

No you arrogrant little prick, I have read tons of your post and I do live in the state of AL and there are a ton of Bama fans and you included, most of the time that are condescending little twits. You all think that any kid who is worth a spit at the game of football automatically wants to play for your school. You think that you are the only school that is capable of pulling the top recruits. It seems like every thread started, no matter what message board, gets hijacked by a bammertard with some indication that said prospect is a bammer lean. Good lord I wish you turds would go find your own life and own board to post to. No offense to BG, I agree with his politics and that is the only reason I have never unloaded on him, but your bammer homerism that shines through is enough to make one puke. Two good seasons out of the past two and you people think you are entitled to be the football gurus of the world.

They just can't stay away from us. I guess they just love being around Auburn folks. Can't blame them for that. I do too. I wouldn't want to hang out on a bammer board either. :big:

I seriously doubt he leaves the state though if he does, I would be willing to bet anything (and by anything I actually mean nothing) that he is wearing what BG does during games

a houndstooth leisure suit?

No you arrogrant little prick, I have read tons of your post and I do live in the state of AL and there are a ton of Bama fans and you included, most of the time that are condescending little twits. You all think that any kid who is worth a spit at the game of football automatically wants to play for your school. You think that you are the only school that is capable of pulling the top recruits. It seems like every thread started, no matter what message board, gets hijacked by a bammertard with some indication that said prospect is a bammer lean. Good lord I wish you turds would go find your own life and own board to post to. No offense to BG, I agree with his politics and that is the only reason I have never unloaded on him, but your bammer homerism that shines through is enough to make one puke. Two good seasons out of the past two and you people think you are entitled to be the football gurus of the world.

:cry3:

again, the kid doesn't even have an AU offer.....at this point, you are talking about a kid being recruited by Alabama, not AU, which is why i think i should get to have an opinion on the matter. it just so happens this kid favors LSU and Alabama, but is probably going to wind up at LSU anyway. IT IS NOT SOME HEAVILY GUARDED SECRET THAT THE KID IS HIGH ON LSU AND ALABAMA. get over it. out of two stupid lists WOODY gave me i only named 3 kids Alabama leans, and they were Dre Kirkpatrick, Tana Patrick, and Kendall Kelly. i guess you guys should jump all over Slink as well since even he knows the kid favors LSU and Alabama.

And Little Nick Underoos.

Topped off by oh-so-fashionable houndstooth baseball cap!

Why is there so much "worry" about any of this if Auburn isn't a player with these guys? I think Auburn may be able to get into the picture, but it's hard to see us getting these guys when it's all said and done. Yet, there's no way anyone can say NO WAY when signing day is a month from now.

I think it's starting to look like Alabama supporters see Chizik and the staff that he's building to be very, very potent. If we are sooooooo in the rear, why bother with all the talk? :)

Archived