5-star WR recruited by Trooper Taylor for OSU

TitanTiger

No offense...and you guys are going to bash me for it...

But it's down to LSU or Bama for Randle.

Why would a 5 star receiver go to Bama? He would already be behind Julio and possibly others. Plus even Julio didn't get that many looks with the offense they run there. If he has any sense at all, I don't see him going to Bama just from that alone.

Apparently you don't read the post form our resident bammers. EVERY kid in the nation wants to play for them. They are all bammer leans in their minds.

its not that we think EVERY kid is a Bama lean, its that we are capable of pulling in talent now and some of you are unable to comprehend that. therefore, you feel the need to overstate how we feel on if somebody is an Alabama lean or not.

No you arrogrant little prick, I have read tons of your post and I do live in the state of AL and there are a ton of Bama fans and you included, most of the time that are condescending little twits. You all think that any kid who is worth a spit at the game of football automatically wants to play for your school. You think that you are the only school that is capable of pulling the top recruits. It seems like every thread started, no matter what message board, gets hijacked by a bammertard with some indication that said prospect is a bammer lean. Good lord I wish you turds would go find your own life and own board to post to. No offense to BG, I agree with his politics and that is the only reason I have never unloaded on him, but your bammer homerism that shines through is enough to make one puke. Two good seasons out of the past two and you people think you are entitled to be the football gurus of the world.

:cry3:

again, the kid doesn't even have an AU offer.....at this point, you are talking about a kid being recruited by Alabama, not AU, which is why i think i should get to have an opinion on the matter. it just so happens this kid favors LSU and Alabama, but is probably going to wind up at LSU anyway. IT IS NOT SOME HEAVILY GUARDED SECRET THAT THE KID IS HIGH ON LSU AND ALABAMA. get over it. out of two stupid lists WOODY gave me i only named 3 kids Alabama leans, and they were Dre Kirkpatrick, Tana Patrick, and Kendall Kelly. i guess you guys should jump all over Slink as well since even he knows the kid favors LSU and Alabama.

No my problem with you is this. Besides you are an arrogant prick, you think you are a football guru. On another board (an AU board, imagine that) you ran your mouth about how we are in the tank and that our recruiting is going to be a wreck. You listed a few players that were decommits and how we had no shot at getting them back. Coleman was one of those kids and guess what, he is back on board. David Conner was one of those kids and now he is very high on us again and Cotton is now excited again and wants to give us another look, that is a far cry from "us not having a shot". But you automatically think you know everything about football and recruiting. Who is WOODY and what list are you talking about? I don't read half the crap out this forum anymore for the very reason that no matter what kid is talked about you and your bammer co-horts come in with he is a bama lean or he will be wearing a crimson uniform. It's your mind set, you along with most other bammers I know. I was talking to a co-worker about Coleman the other day and his words were "He will more than likely be suiting up for UAT next fall", that is your fan base mind set and you are a part of that fan base and you are just as arrogant and condescending as the rest of them. Have your opinion if you want one (I can guarantee you that I don't value it, never have and never will), but don't think for one minute that you coming to an AU borad (which is pathetic in itself) and AU fans accepting you graciously is going to happen. Oh, and do us all a favor, learn how to use the shift key.

I seriously doubt he leaves the state though if he does, I would be willing to bet anything (and by anything I actually mean nothing) that he is wearing what BG does during games

a houndstooth leisure suit?

And Little Nick Underoos.

He's got some skidmarks and some blood after that Utah game.

We should ask RWS what kinda Nicky wears. He's so far up his :ua:ss he's got to know.

The houndstooth helmet will go nice with their Crappy houndstooth Gloves that they were wearing in the Sugar Bowl.

Relax guys, truth be told it's probably going to take some time to get the kind of athletes we want here on offense, and realistically it should be fairly easy to train the ones we've got into some fine players or at least much improved from where they are. I think with the current staff that we've assembled (Malzahn, Luper, and Trooper) in a few years teams will come to fear our offense and if we can keep our defense and special teams at the high level that they had performed in years past when NOT on the field all of the time, some special years could be ahead, at the least I think this next year will be better than last, not saying it'll be an amazing year, but watching Auburn play should at least be fun again.

Relax guys, truth be told it's probably going to take some time to get the kind of athletes we want here on offense, and realistically it should be fairly easy to train the ones we've got into some fine players or at least much improved from where they are. I think with the current staff that we've assembled (Malzahn, Luper, and Trooper) in a few years teams will come to fear our offense and if we can keep our defense and special teams at the high level that they had performed in years past when NOT on the field all of the time, some special years could be ahead, at the least I think this next year will be better than last, not saying it'll be an amazing year, but watching Auburn play should at least be fun again.

We have good players.. we just finally have good coaches to coach them. Well.. I take that back. Our coaches before weren't bad coaches, they just seemed to have lost their fire. We have a whole new staff on the offense, and every single coach is excited about what they can do here at Auburn.. and excited about recruiting. We haven't had that in a few years.

I don't see how we play worse than this year... It was awful. I couldn't stand to watch us play the majority of time.

And so what if this guy goes to LSU or Alabama... Teams such as Ohio State.. LSU.. USC.. Texas get these kinds of players every single year.. but when it comes down to the games, its about teamwork. And sometimes, having a bunch of 5 star athletes doesn't correlate to a great team. Ask Utah.

I was only stating what EVERY SINGLE interview/article with or about him has stated since October.

I was only repeating what they KEPT saying during the Army AA broadcast.

It's not like I was trotting out some generic party line where everybody is a Bama lean.

BG, I am your friend. But the guys are right.

Every decent player in the southeast IS seen by the Evil Empire as

1) an obvious hard lean.

2) The greatest player at that position they have ever seen.

3) will be the next _______ at that position.

4) will win the Heisman MULTIPLE TIMES if he comes to Bama.

5) Would crawl 10 miles, naked, thru broken glass, to wear the CRIMSON JERSEY.

6) Will never lose to Auburn, it means too much to him.

7) etc.

If the poor kid doesnt sign with Bama then we get AD NAUSEUM...

1) He is not that good.

2) We never offered him.

3) He doesnt fit our system, no matter what that system is or will morph into.

4) Will be run into the ground as not able to cut it.

5) Will not have the grades.

6) Has a bad attitiude.

7) was illegally recruited by _______.

8) etc.

Rinse-and-repeat, 24-7-365, year-after-year, decade-after-decade.

That is why I dont post much here, nor read much in this forum. It is just way too monotonous.

I will tell you something else, Mr. "Shula is recruiting lights-out!" you can go onto any recruiting board in the southeast and they will tell you the same thing because we all hear the same thing from the Bammers ad nauseum every year no matter who is coaching at Bama, and regardless of how they are playing.

No harshness intended, just recruiting season reality.

It's not like I was trotting out someTHE generic party line where everybody is a Bama lean.

I fixed that for you. It's not "some" party line, it's THE established bamzo line, readily available at your local sports bar, in your hometown barber shop, and at many (heh) reputable sites on the internet.

Got some news for the Bammer intruders over here. Things ARE about to change when it comes to recruiting at Auburn! I won't say it will be this year but things are GOING TO CHANGE! With the staff we're getting, things are going to get tougher for the Bammers, Ga, Florida and LSU, particularly the first three. Chizik''s staff aren't going to just concede any prospect or territory to the "big three" anymore Pat Dye knew that you had to fight them tooth and nail and win more than you lose and it's going to be that way again. Finally, this Auburn team is not as bad as last year's record indicates. With new coaches and the fire they bring, next year just might be a surprize for many. New blood and competent coaches can make a world of difference as the Bammers should know. So you bammers enjoy it while you can but remember, it's NEVER going to go back to the Bryant years I guarantee that!

I seriously doubt he leaves the state though if he does, I would be willing to bet anything (and by anything I actually mean nothing) that he is wearing what BG does during games

a houndstooth leisure suit?

Topped off by oh-so-fashionable houndstooth baseball cap!

The one that doesn't exist?

BG, I am your friend. But the guys are right.

Every decent player in the southeast IS seen by the Evil Empire as

1) an obvious hard lean.

2) The greatest player at that position they have ever seen.

3) will be the next _______ at that position.

4) will win the Heisman MULTIPLE TIMES if he comes to Bama.

5) Would crawl 10 miles, naked, thru broken glass, to wear the CRIMSON JERSEY.

6) Will never lose to Auburn, it means too much to him.

7) etc.

If the poor kid doesnt sign with Bama then we get AD NAUSEUM...

1) He is not that good.

2) We never offered him.

3) He doesnt fit our system, no matter what that system is or will morph into.

4) Will be run into the ground as not able to cut it.

5) Will not have the grades.

6) Has a bad attitiude.

7) was illegally recruited by _______.

8) etc.

Rinse-and-repeat, 24-7-365, year-after-year, decade-after-decade.

That is why I dont post much here, nor read much in this forum. It is just way too monotonous.

I will tell you something else, Mr. "Shula is recruiting lights-out!" you can go onto any recruiting board in the southeast and they will tell you the same thing because we all hear the same thing from the Bammers ad nauseum every year no matter who is coaching at Bama, and regardless of how they are playing.

No harshness intended, just recruiting season reality.

:clap:

This is what I have been talking about. It is the mentality of about 95% of your fan base. The guys I work with are just as bad, to them and most of you, there is no reason a kid would never want to play ball for bama. It is the football Mecca to you bammers. The thought of any top prospect going to another school is unthinkable. I can remember when we signed Ziemba and Burns, the guys here at work talked about there was no way that they would sign with us, blah, blah, blah, who would want to play football at AU, yadda, yadda, yadda. Same thing this year, every time we got a kid to give us a verbal all I heard was that he is overrated, not that good, or he is from JUCO, that spells grades and discipline problems right there. It's just the way you guys are and it gets old listening to it, but gets even older coming to an AU board and having to sift through it.

Nothing personal against you BG, you seem like a decent guy, hell, I agree with you politics spot on for the most, which to me is more of a measure of a person than what football team you root for. It just the homerism gets really old, especially since this is an AU board. I am with DKW on this one, I try not to read and post over here for this very reason. It was immediately stated that he was going to LSU or Bama. We haven't even offered the kid, but it is automatic that he is a bama lock to most. These are 17 to 19 year old kids, you never know what they are thinking. He more than likely will go to LSU or Bama, but you people act as if it is comical for AU to offer any kid that has more than 2*'s, when in reality it is not. You don't know what a kid is thinking and you dang sure aren't going to get ones attention unless you offer.

You guys can project your UA generalizations onto me all you want. But I follow recruiting VERY closely. And I've read every article about Randle and listened to pretty much every interview Randle has taken.

He was in San Antonio THIS WEEKEND, and there's a video interview with him talking about LSU & Alabama both...and talking about how they are both great fits for him. He hasn't mentioned another school since he said they were his leaders back in October.

There may be some drive by Bama flamethrowers that swing by the recruiting board and throw some crap out there, but not me. ESPECIALLY not as it relates to Randle.

You guys also greatly exaggerate the "___ is gonna win 8 heismans" crap. Let ONE guy on a bama forum ask about it, and 139 guys follow up slamming him about asking if the dude could win the heisman...and the 1 guy is the rule, the 139 are the exception. Because that's what you like to do, keep us in our tiny box of unreasonable fans.

And as far as the "we didn't want him anyway" crap...EVERY FANBASE in the world does it. You guys have been doing it a lot the last couple of years. There's even been posters on here calling other posters out for doing it.

BG....you are not the majority when it comes to Bama fans.....because you ACTUALLY went to Bama. Most of the Bama fans I know could care less about attending a game. It's a "right of passage"....

Well, BG I remember where and when I was standing the day Croyle signed with Fran. The radio had PFRN on. The callers all agreed that Croyle was the best qb they had ever seen, (except for Watts), although when he was looking at FSU he was just another bum.

Next thing was several callers calling-in in near orgasm about how Croyle would have to wait his turn after Watts: "...because Watts is gonna win three MNCs and at least two Heismans. Croyle isnt quite that good. He will only win 2 MNCs and one Heisman."

Now PF and I have laughed on his show about those calls for years. I know we have laughed on air about it at least 3-4 times over the years. No one called in to refute one word of it. NOT ONE WORD!

When Tebow finally announced he was going to :uf: The whole afternoon on the PFRN and on the Internet was about how "he really didnt fit the system, we dont want him anyway. He has an attitude problem from being on the ESPN documentary all year. Even though Shula and the half the staff went and spent half the day with him, Bama never offered him either.

yada yada yada, blah blah blah, SSDD...

It isnt personal BG, "It just is what it is..."

Well, BG I remember where and when I was standing the day Croyle signed with Fran. The radio had PFRN on. The callers all agreed that Croyle was the best qb they had ever seen, (except for Watts), although when he was looking at FSU he was just another bum.

Next thing was several callers calling-in in near orgasm about how Croyle would have to wait his turn after Watts: "...because Watts is gonna win three MNCs and at least two Heismans. Croyle isnt quite that good. He will only win 2 MNCs and one Heisman."

Now PF and I have laughed on his show about those calls for years. I know we have laughed on air about it at least 3-4 times over the years. No one called in to refute one word of it. NOT ONE WORD!

When Tebow finally announced he was going to :uf: The whole afternoon on the PFRN and on the Internet was about how "he really didnt fit the system, we dont want him anyway. He has an attitude problem from being on the ESPN documentary all year. Even though Shula and the half the staff went and spent half the day with him, Bama never offered him either.

That's cool. I'm gonna start judging the entire AU fanbase on what you guys have calling into the Finebaum show.

See you KNOW that isn't indicative of the majority of Bama fans. You KNOW that the majority, no 99.999999% of Alabama fans don't expect incoming QBs to win 3-4 heismans.

You know that, but you like it better when you can put us all in the box of crazy lunatics.

That's cool. I'm gonna start judging the entire AU fanbase on what you guys have calling into the Finebaum show.

See you KNOW that isn't indicative of the majority of Bama fans. You KNOW that the majority, no 99.999999% of Alabama fans don't expect incoming QBs to win 3-4 heismans.

You know that, but you like it better when you can put us all in the box of crazy lunatics.

When Tyler Watts was being recruited I was living in Mobile and heard the grand proclamations from the Bama faithful. You couldn't listen to sports radio without hearing how many MNC's Bama would win & how many Heisman's he would win. Later I moved back to Birmingham in time for the Brodie Croyle recruitment and coronation. I heard the same grandiose pronouncements about him. Then later heard both being cursed by Bama fans on the radio & saw it on the internet. BTW they were crowing about John Parker Wilson after the sack game then cursed him the next two years for losing to AU. Then his SR year he is great and wonderful again. That is until they lose to FLA & Utah. Now for the most part, Bama fans are happy he is leaving.

You may not do it BG, but a large majority of Bama fans do.

I can't tell you what is the percentage of Bama fans that are like that, but it is much higher than the 00.000001% that you acknowledge.

Why would a 5 star receiver go to Bama? He would already be behind Julio and possibly others. Plus even Julio didn't get that many looks with the offense they run there. If he has any sense at all, I don't see him going to Bama just from that alone.

Apparently you don't read the post form our resident bammers. EVERY kid in the nation wants to play for them. They are all bammer leans in their minds.

its not that we think EVERY kid is a Bama lean, its that we are capable of pulling in talent now and some of you are unable to comprehend that. therefore, you feel the need to overstate how we feel on if somebody is an Alabama lean or not.

Yes we can comprehend it! Can you comprehend the NCAA 25 scholarship rule ?

You can sign them, But you can only give out 25 scholarships. You can want them all, But you can't

have them all. :no::ua::moon:

You can sign them, But you can only give out 25 scholarships. You can want them all, But you can't

actually, that seems to be a concept you have had a tough time grasping, not us. i've said previously that while we can sign how many ever, that in the end only 25 can come on campus. sooooo, what exactly is your point here? not that you ever really make one........as usual, you make a thought up and put the words in somebody's mouth.

actually, that seems to be a concept you have had a tough time grasping, not us. i've said previously that while we can sign how many ever, that in the end only 25 can come on campus. sooooo, what exactly is your point here? not that you ever really make one........as usual, you make a thought up and put the words in somebody's mouth.

The point is!

What difference does it make if there a lean or not! You already have have 20 commits!

How many more will you take? It's what the question always is.

If you have 20 now ! How can you sign the 20 or more that are turd leans? And that's apparently a concept your pea brain can't grasp, Simple math. 10 more? 15 more? 20 more ? What's the # ?

How many ever? ???????

And you make fun of my sentence structure :roflol::roflol:

And ironically the NCAA refers to the scholly limit rule as "the Bear Bryant Rule." Can you guess why?

Re. "See you KNOW that isn't indicative of the majority of Bama fans. You KNOW that the majority, no 99.999999% of Alabama fans don't expect incoming QBs to win 3-4 heismans" you must not have spent much time in North Alabama.

BG I know you love your team. And you love your university. There's no doubt about that!

I can tell that by the way you defend it . But to deny that most Alabama fan's are complete Goober's

is crazy! All you have to do is be conscious to tell that. So don't give me that , Well I don't do it,

And don't lump me in with those guy's crap! And I guess you have never seen a hound's tooth ball cap?

Ya right :roflol: And one more thing,

I don't have to listen to finebaum show to hear a goober Alabama fan,

There's one at every Gas Station, Flea Market , Yard Sale, Tractor Pull, Gun Show ,Nascar Race ,

and Wal Mart parking lot from Montgomery to the Shoal's brother.And the worst place to run into one is?

AUNATION! I can't even hide from you turd's here.

Well I guess there's always the dentist office. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

That's cool. As long as you judge the entire Bama fanbase on the Bama callers to the same show. ;)

Shane :thumbsup:

Jim from Tuscaloosa :thumbsup:

From what I have heard Jim & Phyllis are Shane's parents. :o

That's cool. As long as you judge the entire Bama fanbase on the Bama callers to the same show. ;)

Shane :thumbsup:

Jim from Tuscaloosa :thumbsup:

From what I have heard Jim & Phyllis are Shane's parents. :o

Thanks !

That mental picture will be hard to get rid of. Thanks I really appreciate that

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :puke: GET OUT OF MY HEAD :puke:

Archived