Michael Dyer

This kid is hot. I don't like seeing Arkansas, Alabama, and Ole Miss already offering him and Auburn not on that list.

Wow. He looks like the real deal. Sure would look good in the orange and blue. We need to get on the ball with this kid. He's loaded with offers already and will certainly get more over the course of the next year.

Seastrunk is better, but Dyer is a stud.

who is seastrunk?

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=75256

It looks like he is blazing fast and against some better competition too. He just makes it look so easy and natural with his moves

He was at the Army JR combine recently and he was just toying with everyone...easily the best player there. At this point he is probably the #1 player in the country next year.

Anthony Gulley is good too, and we will probably be able to sign him.

"There are enough players out there for everybody. What you do with 'em after you get 'em is more important than who you get."~~~Pat Dye, 1988

I never thought I would see the day when recruits self promote with websites. With the resources available now I cannot blame them. Tubs crew probably thought he was out of their league is reason he does not have AU offer.

I think current staff is too focus on current recruiting to be scouting 2010 prospects. They had to much ground to make up. I think he will have an offer once 2009 recruiting period is done.

I can see Luper and Malzahn all over this guy in the future.

I'm not a defensive coodinator by trade but the opposing coaches might want to tell his defensive players-"every now and then they run the draw play to #5" or how about 8-9 people in the box, geez.

LSU is gonna be tough to beat for Seastrunk. He's cousins with one current LSU commit [Michael Ford], and Trovon Reed (also future LSu commit and 5* recruit) who's a cousin of his. He's originally for Leesville, La. too!! :cheer:

texas an USC are our two threats. It should be another fun recruiting season!

LSU is gonna be tough to beat for Seastrunk. He's cousins with one current LSU commit [Michael Ford], and Trovon Reed (also future LSu commit and 5* recruit) who's a cousin of his. He's originally for Leesville, La. too!! :cheer:

Is runswithscissors your brother? If you don't know for sure, is it possible you were separated at birth?

Is runswithscissors your brother? If you don't know for sure, is it possible you were separated at birth?

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

rws' protege. It's a process.

Ok, but you'll see. ;)

Just remember; he's got a lot of purple and gold around him.

how much is his coach getting to call all the other universities and tell them to leave him alone.

Archived