Britney Spears going celibate

TitanTiger

I thought she had decided to go celibate when she got married. That's when my life of celibacy began...

New Sex Study...

It has been determined that the most used sexual

position for married couples is a doggie position. The husband sits up

and begs. The wife rolls over and plays dead.

I don't get the Paris Hilton thing. She's a twig. I like a woman to look, well, womanly. Curves. Non-protruding collarbones and shoulder blades. I'd much rather see a woman like Britney, Beyonce, J-Lo, or Catherine Zeta Jones than a Paris Hilton any day of the week.

What he said. With the possible exception to Charlize Theron. She's skinny but hot. But Paris looks like a shrink-wrapped skeleton.

Guys, the FDA has been doing research. Seems they have found a certain food type that can actually cause women to to become frigid.

You know what it is?

WEDDING CAKE!

Y'all are just begging for an appearance by Jenny to dog yall out for your shallow views of women.

And yes BG regardless of her lack of talent, Britney is definitely hot!!

I don't get the Paris Hilton thing. She's a twig. I like a woman to look, well, womanly. Curves. Non-protruding collarbones and shoulder blades. I'd much rather see a woman like Britney, Beyonce, J-Lo, or Catherine Zeta Jones than a Paris Hilton any day of the week.

Though I wholly agree with all your alternatives, I think paris is super hot.

She is not all skin and bones. She has some muscle tone and padding in the rear.

Y'all are just begging for an appearance by Jenny to dog yall out for your shallow views of women.

Sorry jay - right now I hate all skinny women. :P

And I already knew this bunch was as shallow as crushed ice when it comes to bimbos. :roll: But on the other hand, that is what these chicks like Paris and Brittney are all about, so they deserve to be talked about disrespectfully by men, since they put themselves out there for that purpose.

So to thrown in a little corresponding cattiness, skinny or fat, I think Paris Hilton is butt ugly period. If not for her money, she would have zilch going for her. Her face looks like she was strapped face first to a board for the first six months of her life - except for that nose! Eeek! Brittney is trashy, no matter what choir robe she puts on.

However, Charlize Theron is a good actress and I think she is pretty as well.

And she is more than just a good actress and pretty face, I saw her on that Bravo interview show, you know the one with that gay old man asking them what their favorite curse word is, anyhow I thought she had a pretty good head on her shoulders. And her mother, wow, she was in the audience and was just as good looking. (Well, and my tastes are changing as I get older.)

There was some reference to her father being very abusive when she was younger, and that he was killed; they didn't say how, but I was almost lead to believe that Charlize or her mother killed him in self-defense...

And she is more than just a good actress and pretty face, I saw her on that Bravo interview show, you know the one with that gay old man asking them what their favorite curse word is, anyhow I thought she had a pretty good head on her shoulders. And her mother, wow, she was in the audience and was just as good looking. (Well, and my tastes are changing as I get older.)

There was some reference to her father being very abusive when she was younger, and that he was killed; they didn't say how, but I was almost lead to believe that Charlize or her mother killed him in self-defense...

I saw that interview too Rexbo. I got the same inpression about what happened to her father. Inside the Actors Studio its called, the host is James Lipton. He was a guest on Conan O'Brien when I watched it being taped.

Britney is hoochie, Paris is a hoochie.. now Kristen Kreuk all I can saw is.. WOW!

Inside the Actors Studio its called, the host is James Lipton.

Oh yeah, that's it. My favorite one was with Billy Joel, he was awesome on the piano explaining the background and sources of his different hits. He is certainly one of the most talented rock/pop stars America has given the world...

(Weird how just a simple topic of Brittney can go on to so many other celebrities.)

Who's Kristen Kruek?

She plays Lana Lang on Smallville. Check out the gallery, you won't be disappointed..

Kristen Kreuk gallery

Cute, but no Heidi Klum or anything. :P

Agreed, but I like the wholesome, sweet and innocent lookin girls. The ones you can bring home to mamma.. ;)

Heidi Klum is super fine though!

Archived