Britney Spears going celibate

TitanTiger

Britney Spears has gone celibate!

New York

February 25,  2004 3:16:34 PM IST

Pop sensation Britney Spears has pledged to remain celibate as she renews her   relationship with Christianity.

According to British magazine Star, the singer has given up sex after a string of disastrous relationships and dates with Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Fred Durst and her  choreographer Columbus Short.

Spears is seeing two counsellors and paying regular visits to church after her wild behaviour of the past year peaked last month with her shock wedding in Las Vegas to childhood pal  Jason Alexander, which was annulled 55 hours later.

"The last month has brought on this huge realization for Britney.  She's in a mess, but she's trying as hard as she can to sort it all out", Britney's friend said.

"She has now decided to stay celibate for a while and to start going to church regularly.  She is also seeing  two counsellors.  She knows she had to do this to get her life back in order", the friend stated.

"That  wedding was not what a good Christian would have done and Britney knew it.  Straight after the incident her mother Lynne bought her the book Conversations with God, which made her realize just how inappropriate her behaviour was", the friend  added. (ANI) 

http://www.webindia123.com/news/showdetail...t=Entertainment

Who knows if it's true or not. I do know she grew up Southern Baptist.

I'll ponder Brittney's gutwrenching newsflash this evening as I read Jessica Simpson's new book, "Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey's Secrets for a Happy (and Sexy!) Marriage".

It appears these 2 have been married for a grand total of 2, yes ladies and gents....that TWO whole years and they are kind enough to share their secrets of matrimonial bliss with us for only $29.99

Wanna see a sample of her work? Read this excerpt:

simpbook1.gif

Isn't it enough to make you want to cut your head off with a skillsaw? Imagine reading 200 pages of this drivel.

Yeah I think Nick and Jess should write a book if they make it 20 years...not 2.

Although I think Nick should be able to write a book now titled: "How to live with the dumbest person you've ever met, as long as they are SMOKING hot"

I absolutely cannot stand Britney Spears....

Never Never Never will I listen to her music or whining...

1.) She's suuuuuper hot

2.) She's really really hot

3.) Her new song is really good in the club. Specially the remix

I have to admit, if you like dancing in the club, "Toxic" is a great song to get down to.

I like music. I try to take it song by song, although my favorites tend to be in a more organic vein...Ryan Adams, Sheryl Crow, Pete Yorn, Over The Rhine, etc.

I have to admit, if you like dancing in the club, "Toxic" is a great song to get down to.

I like music. I try to take it song by song, although my favorites tend to be in a more organic vein...Ryan Adams, Sheryl Crow, Pete Yorn, Over The Rhine, etc.

Yeah I'm not a Britney music fan. Far from it. But I AM a clubhead so I like her new song. (sad to say)

I don't like admitting it because most of my musical tastes are in rock, jazz, and classical...none of which she will ever touch. But I have a TON of techno music too...so I guess that brings me down a notch. :D

Oh did I mention that she's hot?

Looks like my chance with Britney ended....

Yeah, your girlfriend on the SI cover might get mad! :rolleyes:

Or we could have a 3-some :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

That might take Paris Hilton's movie off the Top 10 list. :o :blushbig: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks like my chance with Britney ended....

Yeah, your girlfriend on the SI cover might get mad! :rolleyes:

Or we could have a 3-some :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

That might take Paris Hilton's movie off the Top 10 list. :o :blushbig: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

She is sueing now saying that she helped produce it and wants some of the $$$ its generating....what a whore :rolleyes:

Poor baby, I suppose her trust fund isn't enough. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Mike gets a great attaboy for killer appropriate user of an emoticon.

You guys are cracking me up!!

I don't get the Paris Hilton thing. She's a twig. I like a woman to look, well, womanly. Curves. Non-protruding collarbones and shoulder blades. I'd much rather see a woman like Britney, Beyonce, J-Lo, or Catherine Zeta Jones than a Paris Hilton any day of the week.

Archived