2009 Lee County Auburn Club Baseball Social

The Lee County Auburn Club in an alliance with other local organizations will hold a Baseball Social on May 2nd (the Saturday of the Ole Miss Series). We invite all AUNation posters to this event.

Runinred.....we'd love to have you join us. David came down a couple of years ago, and while the event didn't do what we hoped, we have made changes to increase participation and exposure. We expect to have at least 100 or more at the event this year. The Auburn Diamond Club will be involved as well.

A time hasn't been established, but expect it to begin at 11:00 AM. I will post more information as we get things organized.

War Eagle!

Sounds like a lot of fun. BTW, May 2nd is on a Saturday this year.

I know this because my anniversary is on Monday May 4th - and I'd better not forget. :beat up:

Looks like we play everyone in the conference except UGA. Five in West & five in East. Does the one East team we don't play rotate each year?

I am planning to attend and I encourage all AUN members to support this event as well.

Please keep us all posted as more details emerge. Also let us know what we can to do to help.

• 3 weeks later...

Just keep getting it out there on the site. We will have a special recognition on our banner and verbally for AUN!

• 2 weeks later...

Look out! Here comes PETA!

• 3 weeks later...

TIME CHANGE FOR THE SOCIAL!!!!

We will now start at 2:00 PM CT due to the change in the game time (now 6:00 PM). The event will be from 2-5 now.

Hope to see you there!

Archived