Men vs. LSU

WarTiger

First of two Auburn basketball games today. Let's get it started off on the right foot. Should be a sold out (or near sold out) crowd at Auburn. Let's go Tigers...

huge dunk that woke up the crowd, now a traveling violation on lsu... tigers ball...down 1 early

defensive battle so far. We aren't taking hardly any 3 point shots at all. We obviously have a mismatch running that pick play and have been taking it inside most every time. Very uncharacteristic of us, but eventually that will open up the outside shots a little too.

Barber is an animal today... He's all over the place. Offensive rebounds and we've scored on every one of them so far... I think we are up to 9 or 10 offensive rebounds. Let's go tigers.. Auburn leads 27-21

Johnson just got T'd up as he's leaving the floor.... Basket counts at the end, but we'll start the second half with 2 shots and the ball... Good Tigers lead 34-28 at the half...

When did arguing with a ref decide whether or not a coach was classy? :roflol:

Good game so far- good crowd, too. I really do hope you guys sneak into the toruney.however, I hope you just win two tourney games to get in. You guys are real fun to watch.

We would be up by 20 if the three ball was falling. We need to keep pounding the paint.

Yeah, if you told me we'd be 0/8 from the arc at this point, I wouldn't guess we'd be up by 6.

When did arguing with a ref decide whether or not a coach was classy? :roflol:

no problem with him arguing with the ref. having to be restrained by your own player is a different story.

Why didn't Lebo start Frankie Sullivan? I've noticed other times that Sullivan came off the bench. I thought he was one of the best players.

Archived