Men vs. LSU

WarTiger

time to start the second half.... two free throws to begin with the technical foul on lsu's headcoach. Tigers hit both..lsu got possession missed and tigers run the floor and get a layup...tigers lead 38-28...

Sullivan never starts. He is one of our better players, but he plays better off the bench. That's true for plenty of good players (see: Manu Ginobili coming off the bench for the Spurs or AI coming off the bench for the Pistons when he gets healthy). It also seems to help freshmen to see how defenses are playing sometimes. This rotation has been pretty successful so I'm not complaining.

not good shot selection on that last three point shot attempt....but great defense as usual. Tigers lead 65-50

If you had told me we would be 2 of 16 from 3 point land and still have a 16 point lead with a minute and a half to go; I would have said you were a lying Bama fan...

This team is good folks. We really are. About to finish 21-10 and 10-6....WOW.... Great job Tigers and war damn lebo. It's a final Tigers win 69-53. Held LSU to their lowest point total of the season.

Locking this one down. Take it to a post game celebration thread. Tiger women tip off in 30 minutes on Fox sportSouth vs. Tennessee...

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived