Did anyone hear Clay Travis on the Roundtable, today?

The Prowler

I dont know what to think ... I think everyone has some sort of an idea, but on the other side....no one really knows what is going on.

...guess I can go along with that. We won't know for sure until "it", whatever, is officially resolved. It's all rumors and speculation until then.

Yep, ditto for me. As much fun as it is to think about UAT in trouble, and as great as it is to think about the bammzies secretly sweating and shaking in their boots, no one really will know the truth until the NCAA lays down the hammer. UAT won't get the death penalty, but if the NCAA finds bama guilty of any of this, then I suspect that they will be forced to pay the price!

I can't wait to see the outcome...... I may write a book titled "Arrogance Interupted".

I dont know what to think ... I think everyone has some sort of an idea, but on the other side....no one really knows what is going on.

...guess I can go along with that. We won't know for sure until "it", whatever, is officially resolved. It's all rumors and speculation until then.

Yep, ditto for me. As much fun as it is to think about UAT in trouble, and as great as it is to think about the bammzies secretly sweating and shaking in their boots, no one really will know the truth until the NCAA lays down the hammer. UAT won't get the death penalty, but if the NCAA finds bama guilty of any of this, then I suspect that they will be forced to pay the price!

I can't wait to see the outcome...... I may write a book titled "Arrogance Interupted".

It is good to see "some" of the uaters get it and can see that they are in a WORLD of hurt. The NCAA will extract their due and uat will live to regret all of that non earned arrogance. I imagine there is a long line of NCAA folks that will be more than glad to drop that hammer. Make no mistake...The HAMMER is on the way....tick tock..... B)

Archived