Seastrunk to announce commitment in September

TitanTiger

Maybe he feels like Dyer and Lattimore both want in, and he thinks it's going to be a first-served type thing - only 2 will get in.

That should bode well for us. If he's decided to bump his commitment up that far perhaps his decision has already been made as many of us have thought for several weeks now.

I haven't heard of him having taken any more visits since BCW. Am I off base on that?

Maybe he feels like Dyer and Lattimore both want in, and he thinks it's going to be a first-served type thing - only 2 will get in.

I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm really excited about the prospects that are looking at Auburn. but something's got to give...

These recruits are creating relationships on these recruiting visits. A lot of them talk about playing together. So you could potentially get a scenario where a large group of these recruits become friends and all decide to play together. Which would be awesome! and I think that's what Big Cat Weekend was trying to do.

On the other hand, sometimes I worry about one of the guys deciding to go elsewhere, then the whole group playing together just doesn't materialize. Just seems like a fragile thing to me...Hopefully, its not just about playing with their new friends. Hopefully, they love :au: and the coaches and they decide to play at Auburn no matter what.

It's June! Why am I even worried about this? I don't know.

As far as what I would want for see from Section 16, Row 4, Seat 17 at JHS, would be Auburn to have either a Lache/Dyer or Lache/Lattimore combination.

He didn't say he's planning to commit in September. That's not what the title says though it is still misleading.

He said he's going to start sorting it all out in September, which means to me he's going to visit schools and keep a somewhat open mind until September.

He didn't say he's planning to commit in September. That's not what the title says though it is still misleading.

He said he's going to start sorting it all out in September, which means to me he's going to visit schools and keep a somewhat open mind until September.

I can't read the article since I don't subscribe to PM's site. I just saw that he's making a September decision and thought he'd bumped up his commit date.

I can't read the article since I don't subscribe to PM's site. I just saw that he's making a September decision and thought he'd bumped up his commit date.

I can't either. Most people assumed the same thing as you, but someone that could read it explained it that way. Again, second hand knowledge so take it FWIW.

Seastrunk told Inside Texas he is stil interested in Texas and hopes to "have something sorted out by Sept. 11," his second HS game. Don't hold your breath on that or him commiting to Auburn.

Seastrunk told Inside Texas he is stil interested in Texas and hopes to "have something sorted out by Sept. 11," his second HS game. Don't hold your breath on that or him commiting to Auburn.

He also said, after he claimed us his #1 most recently, that he's not going to close any doors only out of respect for the other programs, so I wouldn't put too much stock in Texas, especially since he declined to visit their camp a couple weeks ago.

I'm not saying he's 100% Auburn, but I just don't think he's really still high on Texas. I think he's being diplomatic at this point out of respect.

This really doesnt mean too much but thought it was interesting... Lache's facebook profile pic is of him rolling toomers corner. Trovon reed is close behind in the background. It also has a nice auburnsports.com watermark on it.

This really doesnt mean too much but thought it was interesting... Lache's facebook profile pic is of him rolling toomers corner. Trovon reed is close behind in the background. It also has a nice auburnsports.com watermark on it.

Do we know if it really is Lache's facebook?

It could just be a poser. I have not seen it myself, but Myspace is covered up with celebrity posers.

If it is him, seems like alot of trouble for him to set it up to be all Auburn

War Eagle! :au:

A quick stroll down Lache's friends list on FB will reveal quite a few AU alum and current students. There are a few LSU and Im sure some UT folks but from what I saw, our fanbase was heavily (if not the most) represented. It doesnt mean much but I think it's interesting.

It could just be a poser. I have not seen it myself, but Myspace is covered up with celebrity posers.

I bet it is his page. A lot of his friends on there are from Temple High School. The profile pic is a photo from AuburnSports.com. It already had that watermark on it.

Man I hope him and Trovon come to Auburn.

ha... we DONT know if it really is but it most likely is his fb page.

Archived