Antonio Goodwin Commits!!!

l1tay2

This is huge! Another 4* WR commit!

ANTONIOGOODWIN3_11150.JPG

Antonio Goodwin, WR

Atlanta, GA

6'2/170/4.4

Goodwin is ranked the 37th best receiver in the nation by Rivals. He is also a four star on Scout and on the ESPNU 150 Watch List. Offers included uat, Florida, FSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, Tennessee, among many others.

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=85342

If you want to get a good laugh, check out who his recruiter from uat was...

this kid isnt going to drop any stars..he's an all-american. I think this will start the momentum.

Good call. I think it is interesting that it shows both Tracy Rocker and Trooper Taylor as Auburn's recruiters. Not sure I have seen that before (but I haven't paid super close attention in the past either).

Here's what is so funny...He's an Under Armour All American..yet he's the 37th best WR??

We now have 2 committs on the UA AA roster (that I know of)...Goodwin and Parkey

Even better, click on above persons name and check out his profile picture.

Hah - nice tie!

JAMES-WILLIS06B.JPG

good pickup for us definitely. Although I still expect him to drop a star now that he's committed to us.

good pickup for us definitely. Although I still expect him to drop a star now that he's committed to us.

Definately a nice pickup for us. I really wish that LeDarius Owens would also commit and keep the ball rolling. We still need linemen also!

I really wish that LeDarius Owens would also commit...

Patience.

Good choice, Mr. Goodwin. Welcome to Auburn, home of the Fearless and True!

Ever to Conquer! War Eagle Mr. Goodwin! Welcome home :)

Still need a QB this year, but thinking ahead:

If Tyrik Rollison lives up to his advertizing and develops into the star we all think/hope he could be plus 4* receivers Goodson and Richardson peaking along with him, things could get really exciting on the Plains the next few years!

:cheer:

(...'specially with a 4*/5* RB or two along side 'em! :thumbsup: )

If Tyrik Rollison lives up to his advertizing and develops into the star we all think/hope he could be plus 4* receivers Goodson and Richardson peaking along with him, things could get really exciting on the Plains the next few years!

Well, we already have a few new 4*s in McCalebb and Aycock. Is everyone forgetting about these guys? I guess since it's the offseason we are focusing on recruiting and players who aren't even at Auburn yet.

We won't be taking a QB this year. We have 6 on scholarship: Todd, Burns, Caudle, Trotter, Rollison and Moseley. Malzahn will be looking for a stud in the 2011 class.

According to The Orlando Sentinel we have already offered a QB for the class of 2011. He plays somewhere in the Orlando area and will be a jr. in HS this year. With six on the roster I don't think we'll be looking very hard for a QB to sign this coming year.

According to The Orlando Sentinel we have already offered a QB for the class of 2011. He plays somewhere in the Orlando area and will be a jr. in HS this year. With six on the roster I don't think we'll be looking very hard for a QB to sign this coming year.

I think you might be talking about Jeff Driskel. He will be the number 1 QB from next years class. (6'-4"/220lbs/4.5speed) Don't worry, CGM is all over him. Jeff has already visited once. Loved his visit, even mentioned that he was an Auburn fan!

We have the early jump on him. But I'm sure Meyer and co. will make a big push for the kid.

We won't be taking a QB this year. We have 6 on scholarship: Todd, Burns, Caudle, Trotter, Rollison and Moseley. Malzahn will be looking for a stud in the 2011 class.

I didn't mean we need to recruit a QB this year, I meant we need one of those we have to step up and get it done on the field this fall. But hopefully Rollison can live up to the hype and be the QB of the future when Goodwin and Richardson get to campus.

And yes, Indy--I'm eager to see McCalebb and Aycock play.

Archived