UA vs South Carolina

boddatiger99

What should happen: Bama racks up about 175 rushing yards, 200+ passing, and plays solid D...tons of TV shots of Spurrier on the sideline making weird frustrating facial gestures and pulling on that stupid visor.

What WILL happen: Ole Ball Coach gets lucky and Bama has their first let down on D and one too many turnovers. South Carolina wins with a last second field goal.

Mark it down

South Carolina 20

Bama 17

Yes, I've been drinking a tad tonight. :blink:

Bama's offense struggles because, like Ole Miss, South Carolina's defense will get pressure on McElroy all night. I expect him to throw for less than 200 yards, BUT Bama's defense is going to smother South Carolina with a pillow. Over time, not being able to get first downs (much less score) coupled with heavy doses of Bama's running game will wear South Carolina down. Bama "puts it away" late, but the game isn't in doubt by the end of the first quarter.

Bama 20

South Carolina 7

Mark it down

South Carolina 20

Bama 17

Well, I'll certainly have some of what you've been drinking. I like the results!

I think South Carolina will give Bama a good game but turnovers will kill them and give Bama extra chances to score. Bama will kick field goals off the turnovers.

Garcia will throw a couple INT's and Spurrier will more like this

spurrier.jpg

Bama - 30

S.Car - 17

Mark it down

South Carolina 20

Bama 17

Well, I'll certainly have some of what you've been drinking. I like the results!

Bud Light Lime. Some of my buddies make fun of me for drinking it, but I like it. What say you, is it a "non-manly" beer? I say not.

Non-manly. Sorry. If you like it, stick with it, but you're only one step up the testosterone totem pole from Zima.

Bama's offense struggles because, like Ole Miss, South Carolina's defense will get pressure on McElroy all night. I expect him to throw for less than 200 yards, BUT Bama's defense is going to smother South Carolina with a pillow. Over time, not being able to get first downs (much less score) coupled with heavy doses of Bama's running game will wear South Carolina down. Bama "puts it away" late, but the game isn't in doubt by the end of the first quarter.

Bama 20

South Carolina 7

I expect South Carolina to score more than 7, but I also think Ole Miss has a much better defense than South Carolina.

Bud Light Lime. Some of my buddies make fun of me for drinking it, but I like it. What say you, is it a "non-manly" beer? I say not.

Well, I was hoping for Jack on the rocks, but if Bud Light Lime will get UAT whupped, count me in!

This game should be rated R for violence. UAT will be the stuffing out of South Carolina. Garcia it terrible. UAT has a great defense. South Carolina turns the ball over two to three times. Carolina's D is pretty good. The game will be halfway close the first half. In the second half, UAT will dominate.

UAT 34

USC 10

This game should be rated R for violence. UAT will be the stuffing out of South Carolina. Garcia it terrible. UAT has a great defense. South Carolina turns the ball over two to three times. Carolina's D is pretty good. The game will be halfway close the first half. In the second half, UAT will dominate.

UAT 34

USC 10

24-17 for the Evil Empire.

UAT 34

USC 10

I agree with you. UAT is not a flashy team, they play hard-nosed football with the intent of wearing down the opponent. Until they meet up with a team that has as much depth and talent as they do, they will continue to grind it out for W's. I don't think Garcia has seen a D like he'll see Saturday.

It's GAMEDAY! Please remember to return to this thread and sit in awe of my prediction. Flowers, candy, beer, gift cards, season tickets, and vehicles are all acceptable gifts. Thanks. War Eagle!

While both defenses played great....watching those offenses was like pulling teeth. Gah...what an ugly win. Hopefully this won't become a trend.

Sure, the offense only scored 20 points, but the 14 point margin was a bigger spread than:

Last second field goal for Florida

3 point win for Texas

Va. Tech lost

7 point win for Boise State

Ohio State lost

10 point win for Iowa

USC won by 7

Cincinnati managed to beat South Florida by 17.

Archived