Mal Moore has persuaded his Southeastern Conference peers

Roll Tide Rev

So let me see if I have this right .Bg thinks PT may have in some way sorta kinda in a round about way implyed BG lied .So that gave BG the right to call me and anyone else who disagreed with him a liar. I am so very proud of our free speech here at Au Nation. It's a place where all opinion matters as long as your name is BG03.

Respectfully yours, Woody

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proud Tiger I'm done with him. Titan is going to protect him B/C he has been here along time and deserves our respect.And somehow that means that you and I can just STFU.And leave poor little defenseless BG alone. I just think it sad that Titan has chose to defend someone who's only reason to be here in the first place is to insult and demean our team and it's fans. It's very dishartning

yep your standard MO....you just try to ignore the other [/color]person when thay back you in a corner and hope they will forger you s***. Get used to it, I'm going to urinate on your posts ad nauseum until your are man enough to back up you accusations. Your time of unchallenged crap is over.

I really don't care about the rest of it anymore, but I will say this. You're not going to follow anyone around on this forum, urinating on their posts because you can't let something go. It wouldn't matter if the subject of your ire was BG, TigerHeat, Bottomfeeder or anyone else. It's just not going to happen. And if BG or someone else wanted to hawk you all over the boards to nag you to death about something and I found out about it, I'd put a stop to it.

So let me make this clear, if you start that up and don't go back to putting people you can't talk civilly to on ignore or something, you're not going to be here much longer.

And that doesn't just go for PT, it goes for anyone, BG included.

Again there is a squabble and again in the end I get a lecture while precious BG never once gets a response from you. He does his typical act and runs and hides until you step in, never admitting he is wrong about anything. Why should he? He can say or do whatever he wants on this board. Like I said perception goes a long way. I know you have met him personally and had some business dealings with him. That gives one the perception of a conflict of interest. Maybe another mod or admin like stoic should handle my case in future incidents, or are you the king of mods and there is no appeal? I've tried to convince myself you aren't bised here but you have two Auburn guys on an Auburn board and you can only criticize and threaten us. Sad day for WEN IMHO.

I and others can say almost anything to Win Crimson and other bammers without getting jumped on. So how is one to be convinced you aren't partial to BG?

Lstly,why do you throw out Auburn guy's names like TigerHeat and Bottomfeeder? Don't you like them for some reason?

So let me see if I have this right .Bg thinks PT may have in some way sorta kinda in a round about way implyed BG lied .So that gave BG the right to call me and anyone else who disagreed with him a liar. I am so very proud of our free speech here at Au Nation. It's a place where all opinion matters as long as your name is BG03.

Congratulations on complete detachment from the reality of the situation. A rare feat indeed.

You are right. I mentioned several times that in post #60 in this thread BG said "all you guys are liars" indicating everybody that disagreed with him are liars. What more black and white proof is need to support your point than this. Yet it has been completely ignored in all this without comment.

yep your standard MO....you just try to ignore the other [/color]person when thay back you in a corner and hope they will forger you s***. Get used to it, I'm going to urinate on your posts ad nauseum until your are man enough to back up you accusations. Your time of unchallenged crap is over.

I really don't care about the rest of it anymore, but I will say this. You're not going to follow anyone around on this forum, urinating on their posts because you can't let something go. It wouldn't matter if the subject of your ire was BG, TigerHeat, Bottomfeeder or anyone else. It's just not going to happen. And if BG or someone else wanted to hawk you all over the boards to nag you to death about something and I found out about it, I'd put a stop to it.

So let me make this clear, if you start that up and don't go back to putting people you can't talk civilly to on ignore or something, you're not going to be here much longer.

And that doesn't just go for PT, it goes for anyone, BG included.

Again there is a squabble and again in the end I get a lecture while precious BG never once gets a response from you. He does his typical act and runs and hides until you step in, never admitting he is wrong about anything. Why should he? He can say or do whatever he wants on this board. Like I said perception goes a long way. I know you have met him personally and had some business dealings with him. That gives one the perception of a conflict of interest. Maybe another mod should handle my case in future incidents, or are you the king of mods and there is no appeal? I've tried to convince myself you aren't bised here but you have two Auburn guys on an Auburn board and you can only criticize and threaten us. Sad day for WEN IMHO.

And by the way, why do you throw out Auburn guy's names like TigerHeat and Bottomfeeder? Don't you like them for some reason?

When BG decides to get a bug up his rear end and follow someone all over the forums, interjecting into threads that have nothing to do with the grievance he has, I'll issue a similar warning. But I've read through the threads in question and nothing he did warrants the response you and woody gave to it. Some of it is a misunderstanding, some of it is stubbornness and all of it is completely silly.

Moderating decisions are made by whatever mod happens to be on the board at the time and you have stoic and RunInRed as admins to appeal to if you think I'm being unfair to you. But I've got a newsflash...these things don't happen in isolation. Admin discussions go on behind the scenes all the time and there is full transparency between them and me. Knock yourself out, but I think you'd be surprised at the level of solidarity and similar view of things that exists.

I threw out TigerHeat and Bottomfeeder as examples to just grab a couple of random regular member names that came to mind that no one could accuse me of having any outside relationship with or that I'm biased toward. I could have named vatz or Southlink or bigsixfive. The names were immaterial. The point was simply that no one is going to follow another member all over the forums to urinate on threads they participate in because of some grudge they can't let go of.

Finally, the notion that I somehow only go after Auburn guys is laughable. I deal with situations as they are with in most cases no regard for who they pull for. To assert otherwise can only come from ignorance of all the situations that arise or truly only seeing what one wishes to see.

You are right. I mentioned several times that in post #60 in this thread BG said "all you guys are liars" indicating everybody that disagreed with him are liars. What more black and white proof is need to support your point than this. Yet it has been completely ignored in all this without comment.

Ok, I'll address it then. He said anyone who says that having an off week prior to playing someone is not an advantage was lying. Personally, I think that saying that someone said something, then when they say they didn't, implying that they are actually lying is worse, but whatever. Seems a tad petty and pedantic. Maybe he should have said, "I think you're all full of s***" instead so he didn't use the L-word and freak everyone out.

Honestly, am I really the only one that thinks all of this is beyond silly for grown men to be harping on for this long? Am I really that out of touch with what matters and what's worth pursuing?

Ok, I'll address it then. He said anyone who says that having an off week prior to playing someone is not an advantage was lying. Personally, I think that saying that someone said something, then when they say they didn't, implying that they are actually lying is worse, but whatever. Seems a tad petty and pedantic. Maybe he should have said, "I think you're all full of s***" instead so he didn't use the L-word and freak everyone out.

Honestly, am I really the only one that thinks all of this is beyond silly for grown men to be harping on for this long? Am I really that out of touch with what matters and what's worth pursuing?

No lone ranger you and tonto deserve each other. You both think it's Ok to insult some and then cry b/c someone insults you. And if you can't see the hipocrecy then there's no need to have any futher conversation . I wish you and your kemosabie a long and happy life together. I will not say anymore on this I'm not intitaled to have my own opinion

Ok, I'll address it then. He said anyone who says that having an off week prior to playing someone is not an advantage was lying. Personally, I think that saying that someone said something, then when they say they didn't, implying that they are actually lying is worse, but whatever. Seems a tad petty and pedantic. Maybe he should have said, "I think you're all full of s***" instead so he didn't use the L-word and freak everyone out.---that's better spin/rationalization than I see from most bammers. What "he should have said" is just your way of bailing him out again. The fact reamin is called "the guys" liars....yet you defend him. Can he not spek for himself and say to the "guys"...that "if I offended anyone I'm sorry, I didn't mean it the way it sounds." He really doesn't have to, you do it for him.

Honestly, am I really the only one that thinks all of this is beyond silly for grown men to be harping on for this long? Am I really that out of touch with what matters and what's worth pursuing?----maybe you should ask BG the same question, After all this wasn't a one man thread. In any event, I've had it. I used to come to the board to talk about all things Auburn. Now it is just a board filled with acrimony. And yes I contribute to that because I'm not going to tolerate being called names by white trash from Tuscalooser, Athens or whereever. It's best I just cool it and let it be what it will be.

Ok, so....is there any way I could pile on to PT's beatdown here?

I thought you already had piled on since no one else licks butt like you do.

You're right. It was a two man thread. BG responded to pages worth of goading, but otherwise it would have died a couple days ago.

And yes, BG generically called some folks liars. I still think that's different that specifically calling out one guy, repeatedly, and implying he's lying when you claim he said something that he says he didn't. But anyway...bad, BG. Very bad.

There, happy?

God, I feel dumber just for addressing this and honestly can't believe I'm having to explain things like this to a man 25 years older than me.

For the record, I'll be happy to change the semantics so y'all can get off Titan's ass.

If you don't think having 2 weeks to prepare for someone and 2 weeks to rest up is helpful, then I think you're full of s***.

Constantly berating me DEMANDING a list of players when I never asserted a list existed...and using suggestion to assert that I think there are...doesn't necessarily make you a liar. It makes you a disingenuous a**hole. Demanding a link when I've already told you where you can get the information, then suggesting that I failed to provide information to back up my claims also makes you a disingenuous a**hole.

Following someone around and peeing on multiple threads when that person has tried to let things go, makes you a petty child-like douche-nozzle.

I've never seen so much pettiness in all my life. 10 page thread over crybaby semantics. All because PT wouldn't let the list thing go.

For the record, I'll be happy to change the semantics so y'all can get off Titan's ass.--ah, the mutual admiration surfaces.

If you don't think having 2 weeks to prepare for someone and 2 weeks to rest up is helpful, then I think you're full of s***.---name calling again. I NEVER said ANYTHING about the two week preparation deal.

Constantly berating me DEMANDING a list of players when I never asserted a list existed...and using suggestion to assert that I think there are...doesn't necessarily make you a liar. It makes you a disingenuous a**hole. Demanding a link when I've already told you where you can get the information, then suggesting that I failed to provide information to back up my claims also makes you a disingenuous a**hole.-more name calling. I guess this is the kind of visitor WEN enjoys, calling other members names.

Following someone around and peeing on multiple threads when that person has tried to let things go, makes you a petty child-like douche-nozzle.---wow, your trash mouth gets better as the post goes on.

I've never seen so much pettiness in all my life. 10 page thread over crybaby semantics. All because PT wouldn't let the list thing go.--and you STILL can't comprehend that the list was not the issue. I never said a list existed. I have said several times what I was asking you for was some names you thought were in the same class of respect as Tebow. i never said you made fun of him for crying. yet stil you can't accept that. The thread went on and on because you called me, and others, liars. So no I don't think it is childish to defend my honor to anyone. I end by noting I haven't stooped to your level of name calling.

Archived