Crazy-ass bammer parents arrested for tattooing their children (merged)

TitanTiger

ChildrenTattoo_0006_20100104072545_640_480.JPG

Couple Arrested For Tattooing Children

Updated: Monday, 04 Jan 2010, 7:46 AM EST

Published : Monday, 04 Jan 2010, 7:32 AM EST

CHATTOOGA COUNTY, Ga. - A Georgia couple is out of jail on bond after being arrested for tattooing six of their children.

Investigators say they put their children in danger, but they say they did nothing wrong.

Investigators said a plastic pen body with a needle made of a guitar string connected to an electric motor was used to tattoo the six children.

"It's a painful procedure with a crude instrument," said Chattooga County Sheriff John Everett.

Sheriff Everett said five children got a cross like tattoo on their hands, the oldest boy, a tattoo of "mom and dad' on his arm.

Sheriff Everett continued "7-years-old to 17. The 7-year-old's the one that didn't' receive a tattoo. They determined he was too young."

"I'm not breaking their skin, it's right there, it's going to fade away. It's like a pen mark," said the children’s mother PattyJo Marsh.

Sheriff Everett said investigators came after receiving a complaint from the biological mother of two of the children complaining about the tattoos.

Patty Marsh and her husband are charged with three counts each of illegal tattooing, second degree child cruelty and reckless conduct.

The Sheriff said he's concerned if the same guitar string needle was used each time.

"The guitar string that you use in the homemade gun we changed it out every time," said Marsh.

"We didn't do anything wrong. I still don't think we did anything wrong," she continued.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/parents-tattoo-kids-010410#

Do you really think this is somehow a shock to anyone? She Really doesn't see how this is wrong? :blink: WTF

Alabama logic personified.

They've never even been to Tuscaloosa. Just because she has on a sweatshirt with Alabama written on it doesn't mean she can name 3 players on the team or find the city on a map.

They've never even been to Tuscaloosa. Just because she has on a sweatshirt with Alabama written on it doesn't mean she can name 3 players on the team or find the city on a map.

Isn't that the case with 99% of Bammers?

She is prime example of why some people should not be allowed to reproduce. She's STUPID. Better you bammers than us.

I guess not.

Considering I've been to probably 100 games in 22 years of life and live/attend school in Tuscaloosa.

So have many of my friends. So did my parents. Guess you should lower the figure to 98%?

I guess not.

Considering I've been to probably 100 games in 22 years of life and live/attend school in Tuscaloosa.

So have many of my friends. So did my parents. Guess you should lower the figure to 98%?

In the spirit of compromise I will agree to 98%. :poke:

I'm just shocked they didn't tattoo Got 13? or a life sized Saban on the children.

Being that we have a system of justice that allows for compromise, I'm sure her next offense will be one for the record books.

"Theyus hayus awluh beyun blowed up so bayud"

Idiot rednecks. I hope they rot in jail.

And that chick must have had quadruplets because with 4 kids, there's no way somebody was stupid enough to lay her 4 times.

And that chick must have had quadruplets because with 4 kids, there's no way somebody was stupid enough to lay her 4 times.

Was she the one slobbering all over N. Saban at the airport?

Never underestimate the power of a case of Natural Light and a gram of meth.

Prime example..................be an example, not the example. Lord have mercy! :blink::roflol:

Bwhahahaha.....that was great. She and her boyfriend should be locked up for sure.

Archived