Auburn men take on tennessee tomorrow night

WarTiger

game is live on ESPN2 at 6:00 from Knoxville.

Ladies play at home against uat tomorrow night as well.

Saturday's game vs. Kentucky is also on tv on the SEC network at 3:00 at AUBURN. AuburnTigers.com is reporting that all general seating is sold for this one, and only select student tickets remain. I'm totally shocked with that story. Very cool though. Big crowd always helps the home team.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm hoping they can prove me wrong at least one time this week. :thumbsup: WDE! :cheer:

Watching.

We didn't even have the ball three seconds passed half court before they called three seconds a minutes or so ago.

Our players really do play hard.

Up 11, still a longshot, but if we can win this it would be good for confidence for Saturday's sell out against Kentucky.

If we had ANY presence in the paint our record would be drastically different.

Knox is OK. Lett is just in to fill the position when Knox can't be.

Looks like the refs are giving some home loving to the Vols... horrible calls so far.

It's Prince that travels every time he drives. Watch him. Now, I remember him doing it last year at Auburn from sitting on the second row. They didn't call it then either.

Yikes, we have lost our lead thanks to a combo of bad play and some partisanship from the refs

We make the score look good when we make threes, it looks awful when we miss. Unfortunately, 3's are our only prayer.

well, this one got away from us now. We haven't shot the ball well at all the second half. 14 point lead for UT.

Lady tigers continue to lead uat. 70-57 under 2 minutes to play.

well, this one got away from us now. We haven't shot the ball well at all the second half. 14 point lead for UT.

Lady tigers continue to lead uat. 70-57 under 2 minutes to play.

TN is too good at defense for us. TN by 19.

Archived