Auburn men take on tennessee tomorrow night

WarTiger

Lady tigers win 74-62 over uat and set a series record with their EIGHT straight victory in the series. Way to go lady tigers.

Tomorrow. Lebo's got to go tomorrow.

Here's the difference between a good coach and a bad coach. A good coach has six scholarship players but can still get the ball in the hands of playmakers every time down. A bad coach has six years to build a roster and discipline yet still can't get it done.

I understand that UT is still very good, but we have played two SEC teams without their best players and lost both. Don't you HAVE to win one of those?

Pathetic...absolutely pathetic. Lebo needs to go an quick. Really, how much worse of a coach could we get? I think I could randomly choose an assistant from a top 25 program and find someone more fit to coach.

It seems like we don't have an answer when things start to get away from us...very frustrating.

We made SIX field goals from inside the 3-point arc tonight. That's awful. None of the shooting was good, but hell's bells...

Meanwhile, Tennessee shoots nearly 60%.

All of that spells a bad night on both ends of the floor for us...it's wearisome to watch us play.

There was a critical stretch in which the UT lead went from about 2 to 15. During that stretch, Knox turned the ball over on three of four consecutive possessions (two travels, one charge). When the lead got to 7 points, Lebo took a wise timeout. Coming out of the timeout, though, we had an empty possession, and they went down and hit a three pointer.

Tenn did the version of the Rammer Jammer crowd chanting "Lebo Sucks, Lebo Sucks" I heard it and thought man that's tacky but it's the truth. First half was a great half, 2nd don't know where our team went.

I wanted Lebo to get things turned around, but we have just been consistently underwhelming his whole time here. In six years a single NIT bid has been the best we have done. Everyone seemed to think he was a good choice, but the results just have not been there. He needed to do it this year and it looks like it isn't happening.

Does everyone thing that with the new arena we will be better off rolling the dice with a new coach, new energy, etc?

I don't think we could beat the Washington Generals if we had Curly and Meadowlark.

Tenn did the version of the Rammer Jammer crowd chanting "Lebo Sucks, Lebo Sucks" I heard it and thought man that's tacky but it's the truth. First half was a great half, 2nd don't know where our team went.

I think it was "Kiffin Sucks!"

I wonder why they would chant that. They aren't a big rival and why do they care if we have a good coach or not?

Archived