Something to think about before you go to sleep...

tiber

From ArkansasSports360.com about 20 minutes ago...

After picking up a last minute scholarship offer last night from Arkansas, Little Rock Christian tight end Dakota Mosley has decided he will stick with his commitment to the Auburn Tigers.

Teammate Michael Dyer will also sign with Auburn today at noon at Little Rock Christian high school.

So, Dyer and Mosley have already faxed in their LOI and the realization that Shon Coleman was down to Auburn and Alabama with Arky not even in contention...must feel nice to our West.

So tiber--where is your confidence now? I'm curious to see whether you have the stones to come eat crow after being an ass

Yo Guys - just wanted to say today I got an offer from an Arkansas football forum. I'd been waiting for it for a while now and now that I have it I've got to leave Auburn.

Sorry you guys didnt see it coming.

Yo Guys - just wanted to say today I got an offer from an Arkansas football forum. I'd been waiting for it for a while now and now that I have it I've got to leave Auburn.

Sorry you guys didnt see it coming.

That's just classless... you hiding the Ark. forum hat under the AUN hat. Enjoy it, I can't wait until you come back on this forum... our posters will destroy your credibility with our scathing posts. :poke:

tiber is a tool. If he does come back, get the spin machine and the shovel ready. It's gonna get mighty deep in here with his excuses. ARKANSAS RECRUITING: FAIL

Sleep well tonight, tiber. Your team pulled all the way up to 48th on Rivals. Meanwhile, Auburn once again got the top player out of Arkansas. We'll get the QB next year too, but don't slit your wrists over that. We like you coming here and showing us what a buffoon you are.

I'll leave you fellas till football season, because this board is too dead to hang around on general principle. You guys make sure and coach those fine boys up for our next meeting. Maybe you guys can make it more interesting this year.

Congrats on the class.

ARK-AUB-05.jpg

Sorry we don't have enough mindless douchebags keeping the traffic more like you're used to. We tend to weed them out. Except for drive-bys. Not much you can do about them. Bye.

I'll leave you fellas till football season, because this board is too dead to hang around on general principle. You guys make sure and coach those fine boys up for our next meeting. Maybe you guys can make it more interesting this year.

Congrats on the class.

ARK-AUB-05.jpg

We are sorry that our conversation level is too high for you to understand. But, we don't dumb it down for the uaters, and we certainly won't dumb it down for you. Like titan said, we eliminate most of the douchebags such as yourself, so you might try posting at al.com for some people on your level of conversation. you won't be missed.

Archived