Dre Kirkpatrick's mom's new ride

OptionTrader

Anyone else seen the pics of Dre's mom's new Cadillac STS? I have the pic...just couldn't remember how to post it. Anyway, black Caddy STS with bammer tag that says "DREMOM". It looked brand new, like maybe she picked it up the day after signing day.

Those are only about 38k. Relatively affordable to most decently off middle income families. Especially once their kids are off to college and they don't need a mini van anymore.

A $38k vehicle, affordable to a middle income family?, dude, no offense, but that is nuts! That is like $770/mo on a 5 year note at 8%!!

Those are only about 38k. Relatively affordable to most decently off middle income families. Especially once their kids are off to college and they don't need a mini van anymore.

MSRP: $46,845 - $70,335

http://www.carsdirect.com/2010/cadillac/sts

A quick search of Auto Trader shows some used ones a couple years old in the $36K to $38K range.

Not sure what you call middle class but a car in this range is not middle class in my opinion. To many people living beyond their means.

No offense to the Kirkpatrick family, but his neighborhood is hardly middle income. Sorry to let some know but he is on his 2nd Charger since signing (1st was silver and 2nd is black completely tricked out with his name and number all over it and set of wheels to boot). Let's just say it's was a big improvement after signing day over his older model Lincoln. Having said that, I do say this: can you blame him?

Congrats to his mom for getting the money for this car. Can we please stop all of this? We have players with nice cars too, I see them all the time. That doesn't mean anyone is cheating.

Congrats to his mom for getting the money for this car. Can we please stop all of this? We have players with nice cars too, I see them all the time. That doesn't mean anyone is cheating.

WTF are you smoking, snorting, or inhaling?? Are you kidding me??? "That doesn't mean anyone is cheating"??? At SPUAT??? They have a long and storied history of cheating.

And so now we're supposed to turn our heads and pretend it isn't happening?

I think it is a well-known fact that being a "name" college football player at a big time school is a lucrative way to start your career. This kind of stuff happens at Auburn too.

As a matter of fact, my geometry teacher in high school tutored Takeo Spikes and was at his apartment when his new truck was delivered.

WTF are you smoking, snorting, or inhaling?? Are you kidding me??? "That doesn't mean anyone is cheating"??? At SPUAT??? They have a long and storied history of cheating.

What he is saying is that there are some Auburn players with some pretty nice cars as well. A lot of them live in pretty nice apartments too. Nobody is turning their heads, but a car in and of itself isn't too much to get worked up about.

im just curious how some get their "inside" information. Are you friends with Dre? Have you actually seen his car? Im not saying your wrong, but its just funny to me how this seems to come up every year. Last year it was about Julio's new car.

im just curious how some get their "inside" information. Are you friends with Dre? Have you actually seen his car? Im not saying your wrong, but its just funny to me how this seems to come up every year. Last year it was about Julio's new car.

Because year after year new players show up and as such are rewarded. It happens at campuses everywhere--we pick on you guys about it more because this is a rival site, couple that with the fact that Saban has been accused of recruiting "situations" since LSU (not making an accusation nor verifying any truth to accusations, simply making a statement).

I'm sure if you checked other fan forums you'd see that same about UT from the Kiffin crap, Florida, Texas, etc.

Although to answer your question, it isn't difficult to pick out a player's car when it is tricked out with their name, number, etc.

Personally, if I were him I'd be glad I was able to help my mother get a car.

Because year after year new players show up and as such are rewarded. It happens at campuses everywhere--we pick on you guys about it more because this is a rival site, couple that with the fact that Saban has been accused of recruiting "situations" since LSU (not making an accusation nor verifying any truth to accusations, simply making a statement).

I'm sure if you checked other fan forums you'd see that same about UT from the Kiffin crap, Florida, Texas, etc.

Although to answer your question, it isn't difficult to pick out a player's car when it is tricked out with their name, number, etc.

Fair enough.

I understand that players personalize their cars, plates, etc. Im just wondering what type of car Dre drives. I live in Tuscaloosa and havent seen anything that would indicate his car or whatever. And your right, every school has something of this sort of thing.

A $38k vehicle, affordable to a middle income family?, dude, no offense, but that is nuts! That is like $770/mo on a 5 year note at 8%!!

or $600something with 72+ months...come on cut her some slack!Parents can breath with their kids gone...now if they were poor that's a whole `nother story!

You realize Auburn leads the SEC in all-time major infractions, and currently sits at #3 in the country, right? If you didn't, now you do.

Anyhow, I'm assuming that the prevailing assumption by the tinfoil hat wearers on this board is that Dre's family shouldn't be able to afford a nice car?

You realize Auburn leads the SEC in all-time major infractions, and currently sits at #3 in the country, right? If you didn't, now you do.

And you do realize that when your football program has been on major probation, with significant sanctions twice since the last time Auburn's was hit with anything, this doesn't really work as a talking point anymore, right? Seriously, the incoming freshman classes this year weren't even born the last time our football program was put on probation. They were gearing up for middle school the last time you were and were toddlers when the previous one hit. Find a new comeback, this one's failing you.

Anyhow, I'm assuming that the prevailing assumption by the tinfoil hat wearers on this board is that Dre's family shouldn't be able to afford a nice car?

I think the more pertinent question would be about timing. What has their standard of living been up to this point? Did they suddenly come into the money to afford such niceties or would a cursory examination show them sort of building to this moment for a while? And if they made a sudden jump in prosperity such that they can afford a new Charger for Dre and a new Cadillac for his mom right after he signs with Bama, I'd think that's a worthwhile thing to question.

And you do realize that when your football program has been on major probation, with significant sanctions twice since the last time Auburn's was hit with anything, this doesn't really work as a talking point anymore, right? Seriously, the incoming freshman classes this year weren't even born the last time our football program was put on probation. They were gearing up for middle school the last time you were and were toddlers when the previous one hit. Find a new comeback, this one's failing you.

I think the more pertinent question would be about timing. What has their standard of living been up to this point? Did they suddenly come into the money to afford such niceties or would a cursory examination show them sort of building to this moment for a while? And if they made a sudden jump in prosperity such that they can afford a new Charger for Dre and a new Cadillac for his mom right after he signs with Bama, I'd think that's a worthwhile thing to question.

I just think it's laughable that fans of one of the dirtiest and most sanctioned teams in America and the most penalized team in SEC history have the gall to question another program's integrity. The only thing more laughable than seeing an AU fan spout off about cheating is how that same fan is undoubtedly ignorant of his own program's sordid history, because that kind of truth is avoided like the plague around here. Even with all of Alabama's recent troubles, we still haven't caught up with Auburn. That's not opinion, it's not exaggeration, it's a cold hard FACT.

As for Dre's family, I don't think it's any of your business what their standard of living is or has been. I could no doubt question some of your spending habits, if only I was pathetic enough to stalk you and take pictures of your cars (as Auburn fans love to do.)

I'm done with you and this thread. It's pathetic that so many good Auburn posters here are tainted by the likes of people like yourself.

I just think it's laughable that fans of one of the dirtiest and most sanctioned teams in America and the most penalized team in SEC history have the gall to question another program's integrity. The only thing more laughable than seeing an AU fan spout off about cheating is how that same fan is undoubtedly ignorant of his own program's sordid history, because that kind of truth is avoided like the plague around here. Even with all of Alabama's recent troubles, we still haven't caught up with Auburn. That's not opinion, it's not exaggeration, it's a cold hard FACT.

Since you seem to be loathe to answer the question posed to you, let me break this down a little easier. Army used to be considered a football powerhouse. No one considers them such anymore. Florida used to be a middle tier football school in the SEC. No one thinks of them that way now. Auburn's football program hasn't been put on probation in almost 20 years (around the same time Florida was transitioning into a national power). Meanwhile, you've been put on major probation in football twice in the last 15 years and only came out of the probation window 2-3 years ago for your latest one.

That's the cold hard FACT, gumptard. When people think of the NCAA and cheating now, Alabama jumps to mind way before Auburn does. Deal with what is, not with how things may have been prior to any of the current recruits even being born.

As for Dre's family, I don't think it's any of your business what their standard of living is or has been. I could no doubt question some of your spending habits, if only I was pathetic enough to stalk you and take pictures of your cars (as Auburn fans love to do.)

Of course it's not my business, but it might be the NCAA's business. They do tend to take a look at such situations when warranted.

I'm done with you and this thread. It's pathetic that so many good Auburn posters here are tainted by the likes of people like yourself.

Then go join some bammer circle jerk board where you can tell each other bedtime stories about how Auburn used to cheat but bammer wuz framed by the mean ol' NCAA. I haven't said one way or the other as to Dre's family's guilt or non-guilt. I'm just blasting holes in your weakass counterarguments left and right to show that you need to step up your game if you're going to attempt to employ logic and reasoning when you're unaccustomed to them.

What you don't seem to understand is we know FULL well our history. We also know the history of how uat does business and has done business for nearly 100 years. We KNOW and uaters deep down know( well the 2 or 3 that are actually educated that attended that cesspool) that uat and their cesspool alumni were responsible for at least THREE of Auburn's probation. Don't believe me? It's time you did some digging into the history of that cesspool you call a university. Research the facts about our probations in 1957 and 1958 and 1993. Since we do know the history and origination of part of those ncaa issues, your little retort here doesn't bother us.

Don't overlook the fact that the NCAA has been to tuscaloosa FOUR times since 1995, and that cesspool in tuscaloosa is the one currently on probation out of the two. Seeing as how we are ELEVEN years removed from a bball issue (and SEVENTEEN years removed from a football issue, thanks to uat), I don't really think you want to discuss this topic. Let's not forget also that with the current probation uat is on, they have an NCAA record for most teams on probation at one time. Congrats. You must be so proud of your cesspool, i mean, university. Quick still time to get rings for that.

Actually it is our business when we have to directly compete against your cesspool of a program. It is our business when you tilt the playing field in your favor by using illegal tactics like you've done for nearly 100 years. It's also the business of the NCAA. You know, they tend to frown on things such as this. The last FOUR inventigations should tell you that, gump boy.

You're done with this thread? Great. Why not go all the way and just leave the board completely. You won't be missed. It's equally pathetic that such a high class university such as Auburn has to share the state or even the country with the corruptness and arrogance and stupidity of the cesspool called SPUAT. The sooner you realize we hate your university and all that it stands for, the better off you will be. Not anybody outside of that filthy city of tuscaloosa is gonna genuflect to your program, escpecially not here. So, go change your knee pads and tell saban to put on a new jock for you to swallow and leave. It's a long offseason.

What you don't seem to understand is we know FULL well our history. We also know the history of how uat does business and has done business for nearly 100 years. We KNOW and uaters deep down know( well the 2 or 3 that are actually educated that attended that cesspool) that uat and their cesspool alumni were responsible for at least THREE of Auburn's probation. Don't believe me? It's time you did some digging into the history of that cesspool you call a university. Research the facts about our probations in 1957 and 1958 and 1993. Since we do know the history and origination of part of those ncaa issues, your little retort here doesn't bother us.

Don't overlook the fact that the NCAA has been to tuscaloosa FOUR times since 1995, and that cesspool in tuscaloosa is the one currently on probation out of the two. Seeing as how we are ELEVEN years removed from a bball issue (and SEVENTEEN years removed from a football issue, thanks to uat), I don't really think you want to discuss this topic. Let's not forget also that with the current probation uat is on, they have an NCAA record for most teams on probation at one time. Congrats. You must be so proud of your cesspool, i mean, university. Quick still time to get rings for that.

Actually it is our business when we have to directly compete against your cesspool of a program. It is our business when you tilt the playing field in your favor by using illegal tactics like you've done for nearly 100 years. It's also the business of the NCAA. You know, they tend to frown on things such as this. The last FOUR inventigations should tell you that, gump boy.

You're done with this thread? Great. Why not go all the way and just leave the board completely. You won't be missed. It's equally pathetic that such a high class university such as Auburn has to share the state or even the country with the corruptness and arrogance and stupidity of the cesspool called SPUAT. The sooner you realize we hate your university and all that it stands for, the better off you will be. Not anybody outside of that filthy city of tuscaloosa is gonna genuflect to your program, escpecially not here. So, go change your knee pads and tell saban to put on a new jock for you to swallow and leave. It's a long offseason.

There's just one thing that's not easy to understand. If Bama pushed Eric Ramsey to tape conversations asking for money, then who pushed Auburn's coaches to give him the money.

I admit Ramsey was scum, and to think that a player would do what he did to a university that had given him a chance is unforgivable and hard to understand, and I think a real shame. I hated Auburn being on probation that year or at least the TV band, because I watch all SEC games,and the Iron Bowl wasn't on TV. With all of that being said, how did Bama cause the probation? If you listen to the tapes that Ramsey had, when he asked these coaches for money, they did not sound like he was the first to do this,and they certainly didn't act like they didn't know how to get it. So how could Bama have caused this?

There's just one thing that's not easy to understand. If Bama pushed Eric Ramsey to tape conversations asking for money, then who pushed Auburn's coaches to give him the money.

I admit Ramsey was scum, and to think that a player would do what he did to a university that had given him a chance is unforgivable and hard to understand, and I think a real shame. I hated Auburn being on probation that year or at least the TV band, because I watch all SEC games,and the Iron Bowl wasn't on TV. With all of that being said, how did Bama cause the probation? If you listen to the tapes that Ramsey had, when he asked these coaches for money, they did not sound like he was the first to do this,and they certainly didn't act like they didn't know how to get it. So how could Bama have caused this?

Common decency pushed them to give him money. Ramsey went to the coaching staff saying he needed money cause his kid needed food and care and he didn't have money. Of course it was all a load of BS. From what I remember, what Blakeney was trying to get him was groceries. I'm not sure UA was as much involved as the PTB in B'ham that were upset about the Iron Bowl being played in Auburn every other year. Of course, B'ham PTB aren't that far removed from UA PTB. Explains the financial mess and leadership void that exists in B'ham today.

• 3 weeks later...

Fair enough.

I understand that players personalize their cars, plates, etc. Im just wondering what type of car Dre drives. I live in Tuscaloosa and havent seen anything that would indicate his car or whatever. And your right, every school has something of this sort of thing.

Fair enough.

Hello im new to au nation although i have been on here for months this is my first post. I am an auburn fan and work at ua around athletics . Dre Kirkpartrick drives a Dodge charger or challenger black not shure which one.His name is on the side of the car in silver letters it says dre kirk. Hope this helps

Archived