Bammers... so typical

RunInRed

Can I please have the six minutes back? Please?

Ha. Tell me you have not heard that exact same conversation before. They are all the same.

Ooops upside yur head... Ooops upside yur head... thats all I'm sayin'..... OK, what the hell does that mean? Man I hate those necktards!

So about the 28 sec mark he says we (AU) are living in the past...then proceeds to talk about Bear Bryant, Joe Namath, and Kenny Stabler for about two minutes? :blink:

Uhhhhh.....Don't play players....send 'em home??? :roflol::blink::roflol:

• 6 months later...

I believe the crazy bammer in this video is Harvey Updyke!!! I could be wrong. I keep going back and forth from the recent mug shot of Updyke and the video and I swear it is him!

I believe the crazy bammer in this video is Harvey Updyke!!! I could be wrong. I keep going back and forth from the recent mug shot of Updyke and the video and I swear it is him!

I had the same thought. I think you are right. I lasted less than a minute before nausea

set in. It scares me that I live among them.

I had the same thought. I think you are right. I lasted less than a minute before nausea

set in. It scares me that I live among them.

I don't think it's him. The guy says he played at Huffman and was a senior when Cornelius Bennett was a junior. I can't remember where Updyke is from but it wasn't Huffman. Also if he was a senior when Bennett was a junior he's a lot younger than 62.

• 2 months later...

Who would video this discussion ?

:gofig:

Ooops upside yur head... Ooops upside yur head... thats all I'm sayin'...

28 - 27

• 2 months later...

Archived