Saturday, November 13

1. Georgia at Auburn

2. South Carolina at Florida

3. Ole Miss at Tennessee

4. Mississippi State at Alabama

5. Vanderbilt at Kentucky

6. UTEP at Arkansas

7. ULM at LSU

I guess my question is: What is the order TV picks?

I know it goes

1. CBS

2. ESPN Primtetime

Then who?

Right now, I am assuming if USC vs UF is to determine the East; that will be CBS. That leaves me to believe it is between us & the Bama/MSU for the 2nd slot. If we fall to 3rd who gets the next pick?

Its cbs, then espn gets 2 picks. I would guess that we get Espn 2 at night.

After last night's game over Kentucky, UGA is looking like they've finally found their stride. I'm guessing CBS.

IMO Georgia will be ranked we when play them. It will be either an ESPN or CBS game.

I dont see anyway a 6-4 UGA is ranked.

I'm hoping for ESPN! Jordan-Hare at night!

Me, too. But, PLEASE, ESPN, PLEASE leave Slobberman Thenator Holsth in his cave. Better, get him out of the galaxie.

There is no way that we get pushed to ESPN 2 if we get to that point undefeated with the #1 or #2 BCS ranking. I think that CBS having first pick will pick :au: However they love them some :ua::puke:

Keep in mind sometimes ESPN 2 is actually the #2 SEC pick when there's no SEC game on ESPN 1. Like next week, ESPN 2 is showing AU-Ole Miss & ESPN 1 is showing Michigan-Penn State (lotsa luck with those ratings :P )

As long as we beat Ole Miss - I think we will be on CBS. Cam Newton is must-see-NATIONAL tv; and that's what CBS cares about.

This. USC vs UF only interests those fanbases. CBS would be foolish to throw away a chance at televising a AU with Cam Newton.

This changes everything:

Per CBS:

Saturday, Nov. 13

12-3:30 p.m. The Home Depot SEC Game of the Week #1

3:30-7:00 p.m. The Home Depot SEC Game of the Week #2

This changes everything:

Per CBS:

Saturday, Nov. 13

Ah, you gotta be sh**'n me! Way to F things up CBS! What's wrong with the 3:30-7:00 THEN the second game at 7:30 or 8:00!?

This changes everything:

Per CBS:

Saturday, Nov. 13

Would that be 3:30 EST or CST ? Either is better than 12:00.

This changes everything:

Per CBS:

Saturday, Nov. 13

If CBS is saying it those times are EST so that is 11am CST. I will try and find it but doesn't ESPN get second pick? Then it goes back to CBS?

Um last 2 CBS games for Auburn were 4 hours each what are they going to do then?

This changes everything:

Per CBS:

Saturday, Nov. 13

If CBS is saying it those times are EST so that is 11am CST. I will try and find it but doesn't ESPN get second pick? Then it goes back to CBS?

Um last 2 CBS games for Auburn were 4 hours each what are they going to do then?

Those are EST. :puke: on a 12 EST game.

If the Auburn-UGA game gets the 3:30 EST nod, then we will 100% miss half the 1st quarter. CBS drug out the Navy-Notre Dame game as long as virtually possible with commercial after commercial. Navy was burning clock the entire 2nd half, and CBS still managed to drag it out 3 hours.

With the ratings Auburn is receiving, we'll almost certainly be the 330 game. Don't worry about missing the first qtr, since the prior game is also on CBS, they'll push kickoff to 340 or 345 ET. It will be fine.

Archived