Where do you guys watch the game?

FatherUppercut

Hey all.. AU Tiger in NYC here. I just moved to the city last year and have since discovered the NYC Auburn Alumni club that hosts the game at Bar 515 in Manhattan. That place is great. I go from seeing absolutely no orange and blue (or interest in college football for that matter) to 300+ decked out in a bar screaming at the top of their lungs. I saw the LSU and Georgia games at the bar this year. I watched Bama at home, and unfortunately, I will be sitting at home this week too. My wallets just not feelin it this week and I can't go there and not spend money lol.

At home in Alabama, I have always just watched the games with a few friends in the living room.

Anyway, do you guys get together in groups at the bar or do you sit at home?

War Eagle!!

I'm always watching at home. I've got two computers recording the game every week, so I stay here to monitor those, while yelling at the TV.

My local watering hole is 80-90% Bammers. Needless to say, I don't watch games there!

If not at home, my fall Saturdays are usually celebrated at a Gameday party with friends at various homes. Our crew includes fans of Florida, Arkansas, Ole Miss, MSU, and Auburn...but we all share a common hatred of all things Crimson!

I went to college in Georgia (not UGA) and of course all my friends from school/work are :uga: fans. I have done the bar thing a few times for Georgia games, but of course that's not nearly as exciting.. still fun.

All my roommates in college were GA fans too... for the 3 years prior to this one, I watched the AU/UGA game in a garage with 10-15 people as the only Auburn fan. For the first time since I met those great people, I am too far away to give them their due taunting.

Doing it in an email isn't quite as fun!

Archived