"Biggest game in AU History"

WarTim

Auburn, MY Auburn, is about to play the "biggest game" in our long and storied history.(My daughter and son in law, as well as my best friend, are their and giving me regular reports! :) I am VERY proud of these young MEN and our coaches for coping with all of the LIES that have been fabricated to try and derail them. Not one team could stop them on the field of play. No, not one. They have played on and thrived. (THAT is what really irritates the rednecks....The GOOD GUYS :au: success)

To ALL of the folks involved with this TEAM...every trainer-waterboy/girl, etc.....I say thank you. You have all made us PROUD. Cam, You have stood tall when lesser men, and I use the term loosley, would have wilted. You are one of the leaders of this TEAM.

I will be pulling for an AU win today, but...in the things that are truly important in LIFE, They are already WINNERS! :au:

God Bless....WAR EAGLE......Let's Do what WE do ! ! ! :au::cheer:

Auburn, MY Auburn, is about to play the "biggest game" in our long and storied history.(My daughter and son in law, as well as my best friend, are their and giving me regular reports! :) I am VERY proud of these young MEN and our coaches for coping with all of the LIES that have been fabricated to try and derail them. Not one team could stop them on the field of play. No, not one. They have played on and thrived. (THAT is what really irritates the rednecks....The GOOD GUYS :au: success)

To ALL of the folks involved with this TEAM...every trainer-waterboy/girl, etc.....I say thank you. You have all made us PROUD. Cam, You have stood tall when lesser men, and I use the term loosley, would have wilted. You are one of the leaders of this TEAM.

I will be pulling for an AU win today, but...in the things that are truly important in LIFE, They are already WINNERS! :au:

War Damn Eagle Tim!

Well said sir! :thumbsup: No matter what, they will always have support and cheers from the :au: family!

Archived