Kiehl Frazier

GaTigerFan

Random observation but have you noticed that Kiehl throws the ball with the laces pointing out away from his grip? Every picture I've seen so far of Kiehl in passing motion has him gripping the other side of the ball, not the side of the ball with the laces.

Random observation but have you noticed that Kiehl throws the ball with the laces pointing out away from his grip? Every picture I've seen so far of Kiehl in passing motion has him gripping the other side of the ball, not the side of the ball with the laces.

That's interesting... must work for him: 42 TDs is not too shabby. I hope our receivers won't mind.

That's shows they've coached him right. He's learned to throw the ball the way you get it from the snap for a quick release.

That's shows they've coached him right. He's learned to throw the ball the way you get it from the snap for a quick release.

Except ... he's not under center. Runs the spread out of the shotgun.

Archived