Going to Glendale without Game Tickets

aubiematt

Is anyone else going to Glendale without game tickets? I still don't have my Game ticket and probably won't ever have one unless I can get it under $800. I also have 5 other friends who will not have tickets either, and won't unless they basically get them for free. Does anyone know if a group of Auburn people are planning to meet anywhere in Phoenix if they cannot get into the game?

The upper deck sports bar in old town Scottsdale has sort of become a defacto Auburn headquarters.

How far is that from Glendale? Because, if I am going out all this way... I am definitely tailgating.

so far I do not have tickets......the wife and I are headed to Vegas on the 8th and then will drive to Glendale on the morning of the 10th. I have $2K right now if anyone has two extra :)

so far I do not have tickets......the wife and I are headed to Vegas on the 8th and then will drive to Glendale on the morning of the 10th. I have $2K right now if anyone has two extra :)

My wife and I will be in Vegas too on the 8th but we are talking the early morning flight on the 10th from Vegas to PHX. Maybe I'll see you in Vegas. I'll be the guy decked out in Auburn Gear the whole time :lol:

The upper deck sports bar in old town Scottsdale has sort of become a defacto Auburn headquarters.

How far is that from Glendale? Because, if I am going out all this way... I am definitely tailgating.

Far. 30-40 mins I've heard. You could tailgate through Tiger Walk and then move to a bar. That might be what I do if I don't locate a ticket.

I think a lot of folks are going without tickets with the hopes to buy them there.

We will be there without tickets too. I just can't believe they are up to 2000 a ticket. Who can afford that? I hope we can find some out there or I guess we will be finding a bar too.

I think a lot of folks are going without tickets with the hopes to buy them there.

We will be there without tickets too. I just can't believe they are up to 2000 a ticket. Who can afford that? I hope we can find some out there or I guess we will be finding a bar too.

Welcome to AUFAMILY Missy and good luck with your search!

I think a lot of local bars will appreciate this, also.

If it's anything like it was for the SECCG in Atlanta (no tickets to be had any where regardless how much money you had), the bar owners are going to be very happy. I still don't understand the logic of going out there to watch the game in a bar.

If it's anything like it was for the SECCG in Atlanta (no tickets to be had any where regardless how much money you had), the bar owners are going to be very happy. I still don't understand the logic of going out there to watch the game in a bar.

If I could get my money back for my flight and room I would stay home.

If I could get my money back for my flight and room I would stay home.

Yeah, I bet many are thinking the same thing.

I found two tickets yesterday for $400 each! She (the seller) emailed pictures of the tickets and they were legit. My sister lives not too far from there, in Oregon and she fronted the money. However, by the time she got there with the $800 somebody had beat her by about 30 minutes. BUMMER!! :angry:

I found two tickets yesterday for $400 each! She (the seller) emailed pictures of the tickets and they were legit. My sister lives not too far from there, in Oregon and she fronted the money. However, by the time she got there with the $800 somebody had beat her by about 30 minutes. BUMMER!! :angry:

that sucks... i hate that for you maybe something will turn out to be a better deal though.

Ill just keep my cash and go the ESPN route.

Calling all AU Fans in Birmingham!! If you are going to Glendale with no ticket, FOX6 would love to talk to you! Please e-mail kherrera@wbrc.com or newstip@wbrc.com with your name and contact info. I'm working on a story about how there are tons of great AU fans who are willing to go no matter what, and are hoping for the best! Thanks!

Archived