Zach Clayton to the Titans!

RunInRed

120532.jpg

Zach Clayton, DT

7th Round, 9th Pick (212 Overall)

Tennessee Titans

Reunited with Rocker. That's what a stellar Pro Day will do for you...

DL Zach Clayton (6-foot-2, 299 pounds) worked out really well and went from not being drafted to drafted with his workout. He’s an overachiever, and I was impressed with his athletic ability. He ran a 4.87-second 40-yard dash, had a 33 1/2-inch vertical, 10-foot broad jump, 4.46 short shuttle, and a 7.35 3-cone drill. I thought he was the biggest surprise here.

AU Pro Day thread:

188647_964495760671_7032682_49275405_1799420_n.jpg

Couldn't be happier for Zach. WDE

Cam Newton's best testimonial yet: He led a team w/ 3 drafted players to 14-0/national title. And AU had a huge senior class.

It will take some research, but I can't imagine a BCS champ has had fewer. '09 Alabama has had 11 in two yrs.

Re: Auburn's 3 draft picks. No BCS champ from '01-'09 had < 10 in 2 yrs. However, '00 Oklahoma had 4.

@slmandel

Cam Newton's best testimonial yet: He led a team w/ 3 drafted players to 14-0/national title. And AU had a huge senior class.

It will take some research, but I can't imagine a BCS champ has had fewer. '09 Alabama has had 11 in two yrs.

Re: Auburn's 3 draft picks. No BCS champ from '01-'09 had < 10 in 2 yrs. However, '00 Oklahoma had 4.

@slmandel

I'm not so sure the testimonial is to Cam, but to the AU coaching staff. Dinky had four taken in the first round alone and lost three games. Auburn had three taken through the whole thing and won 'em all.

Great job, AU coaches!

Archived