O vs Stanford

rexbo

22-9 towards end of 1st half. If Oregon goes on and blows them out I think they're deserving of 3rd or 4th ranking. I think they're much improved over the 1st game...

I figured Stanford was overrated. It would be funnier to see bama get jumped by Oregon, Okie st gets beat & then UO/LSU rematch in NC. bam era would pissed!! I think Okie St wins out, Weeden should win Heisman.

1321155070[/url]' post='778820']
1321154629[/url]' post='778816']

OK State has to be very happy right now. Just them and LSU left?

Houston is still undefeated, aren't they?

Yes, but no way they get in BCS position. At least not for NC consideration. With Boise & Stanford probably losing, Houston will probably move into top 10, since they were 11th.

1321156467[/url]' post='778833']

Taking care of business, so far. B)

This is our best game of the year, by far so far. The boys are looking damn good.

They are playing pretty good. Good luck in the final weeks

I'm pretty excited. Still 2 weeks to go, both at home thankfully. Oregon State shouldn't pose any problem but USC is still dangerous. Chip needs to get them refocused after a big, emotional win like tonight. I'm sure he'll be able to do it, though. We win either game and we clinch the North and home field advantage. We win both and the Pac-12 Title Game and we can start maybe even thinking about a reappearance in the Title Game.

Fun side fact: Oregon right now has a 21 game home winning streak. The school record home win streak is 23 games between 1997 and 2001... If Oregon wins out, we would snap the home win streak record in the inaugural Pac-12 Championship Game. I think that'd be pretty cool. B)

I'm pretty excited. Still 2 weeks to go, both at home thankfully. Oregon State shouldn't pose any problem but USC is still dangerous. Chip needs to get them refocused after a big, emotional win like tonight. I'm sure he'll be able to do it, though. We win either game and we clinch the North and home field advantage. We win both and the Pac-12 Title Game and we can start maybe even thinking about a reappearance in the Title Game.

Fun side fact: Oregon right now has a 21 game home winning streak. The school record home win streak is 23 games between 1997 and 2001... If Oregon wins out, we would snap the home win streak record in the inaugural Pac-12 Championship Game. I think that'd be pretty cool. B)

Go Ducks! I was pulling for you guys last night even though a Stanford win would've hurt UAT. I would love to see an LSU/Oregon rematch for NC (but I think LSU would win). How was it determined that the PAC-12 Champonship would be in Autzen Stadium? That is great for you guys!

Go Ducks! I was pulling for you guys last night even though a Stanford win would've hurt UAT. I would love to see an LSU/Oregon rematch for NC (but I think LSU would win). How was it determined that the PAC-12 Champonship would be in Autzen Stadium? That is great for you guys!

It's not official yet. Technically our spot in the Pac-12 CG hasn't even been locked up yet. Oregon must win 1 of it's remaining 2 games (USC and Oregon State, both at home.) If/when we get that 1 win, we will clinch both the Pac-12 North and home field advantage for the Title Game.

USC is a dangerous team and could conceivably beat Oregon, especially after a big emotional weekend like this. But I just don't see a way the Beav's (2-8 right now) could beat Oregon, at home, in the Civil War, with the Conference Title on the line. Herbstreit even said, right in the closing seconds of the Stanford game after Musberger pointed out that we haven't technically locked up anything yet, "I think it's safe to assume they are going to beat the Beavers." Haha.

Giddiness aside, USC could be dangerous. They'll be ready to play. Hopefully CCK has the boys equally ready.

Stanford has beaten no team of value. Oregon should be/was expected to beat Stanford easily, so I'm not sure Oregon should get much credit for doing so.

Stanford has beaten no team of value. Oregon should be/was expected to beat Stanford easily, so I'm not sure Oregon should get much credit for doing so.

Every announcer on Gameday picked Stanford. Every expert I saw on Rivals, Yahoo and ESPN was picking Stanford across the board. The last point spread I saw before the game was Stanford by 6. Nobody expected Oregon, by any means, to notch a 23 point win on the Cardinal in Palo Alto...

Every announcer on Gameday picked Stanford. Every expert I saw on Rivals, Yahoo and ESPN was picking Stanford across the board. The last point spread I saw before the game was Stanford by 6. Nobody expected Oregon, by any means, to notch a 23 point win on the Cardinal in Palo Alto...

Oh. I stand corrected.

I did expect O to win easily. Seemed pretty obvious to me. Stanford has 0 athletes. Oregon has plenty.

Archived