A very interesting article about a Bama commit

J P

It would be GREAT if the NCAA did a little digging on this, but I'm not holding my breath. One of the first things I would do is check phone records to see what, if any, communication was going on between Pruitt and the Foley coach prior to the kid enrolling. But that's just me....

I heard this was going to happen a few weeks ago. At the very least it stinks to high heavens. I'm glad the NCAA was notified. Perhaps this will lead them to looking at Richardson and his house sitting mommy that was relocated to alabama. uat doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

Unbelievable...maybe we can get some traction with this with some of the bigger papers..

Wait a minute, I'm confused. In the initial article it stated Watson said he wasn't aware Paige intended to attend Foley until Monday. "I had not spoken with the young man or anything until yesterday when he showed up".

In today's article Watson says Paige's family initially contacted him about transferring in June. "He said he was moving to Foley," Watson said. "I said, 'If you do, that's fine.'"

It sounds like he's having a hard time right out of the gate with keeping his story straight.

Wait a minute, I'm confused. In the initial article it stated Watson said he wasn't aware Paige intended to attend Foley until Monday. "I had not spoken with the young man or anything until yesterday when he showed up".

In today's article Watson says Paige's family initially contacted him about transferring in June. "He said he was moving to Foley," Watson said. "I said, 'If you do, that's fine.'"

It sounds like he's having a hard time right out of the gate with keeping his story straight.

I'm glad someone else caught that... If you just start off telling the truth it means you don't have to try and remember what the lie was...

I'm glad someone else caught that... If you just start off telling the truth it means you don't have to try and remember what the lie was...

Lying is such a HUGE foundation for the uat program that its simply engrained in their dna. It's who they are. It's what they do. Anything (at any cost) to built the uat football program.

Well both these coaches in question Pruitt and Watson coached under Rush Propst at Hoover I believe. If anyone is familiar with his time at Hoover, Propst could work some shenanigans. I watched a kid go through a complete spring practive with Hoover without ever be registered in school and never attended Hoover. In other words it was a tryout. I think Pruitt was at Hoover when all their grade fiasco with Alabama recruit Kerry (last name escapes me) and allowing him to take an exam mulitple times until he passed. Same year Josh Chapman switched from AU to UAT I believe. Saban would visit the school and these guys would be so far up his bu** it would be comical.

Is what they are doing at Foley illegal to the NCAA? I don't know, but it certainly smells unethical, but that wouldn't be anything new for that group in Tuscaloosa.

• 3 weeks later...

We all know bammer has been doing this for years. And I'm sure the NCAA has been notified about it before also, but nothing ever happens. It's such a crock of crap. This story will disappear until they do it again next recruiting class.

• 4 months later...

Flucker is the spitting image of "Fat Albert", the cartoon character & Bill Cosby's created character! Not sure on the spelling of DJ's last name.

Flucker is the spitting image of "Fat Albert", the cartoon character & Bill Cosby's created character! Not sure on the spelling of DJ's last name.

Hey Hey Hey!

Archived