NEW RECRUITS

AUSportTalk

Well i have got word that you will hear ALOT more names on the recruiting trail.....there are several players out there that the old staff didn't look at that Coach Chizik and his staff will look at so im gonna work hard the first few weeks of Jan to see if I can get some of those names for you!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn visited 4 star DE Ed Stinson today in Florida. He is a heavy Alabama lean right now but again if Auburn can get him to visit i think that could help us a ton.

Auburn coaches are set to visit ATH Anthony Gulley, and could also commit as early as tomorrow.

Phillip Lolley visited DE Fletcher Cox, which has been committed to Miss St. since December, but he said that he would discuss Auburn with his mother over the next few days and decide if he would visit Auburn this month. He is rated by as the No. 5 weakside defensive end in the country.

MORE RECRUITING NEWS:

Coach Willis and Coach Malzahn paid a visit to Raymond Cotton tonight....hopefully i will have some news on how that went later on tonight.

Coach Willis and Coach Malzahn also visited Kendall Kelly today and they are trying to do whatever they can to get him to visit Jan 30, which is his last open weekend in Jan to visit. Hopefully they can get that done. I will check in and see if I can get some info about that.

Well im glad that you like the site man....im gonna keep them coming....whatever i know you all will know!!

THANKS AND WAR EAGLE!!

Just found the site also!  Good work!  I'm in Ohio, so I don't get a lot of AU news up here.

Hopefully Willis and Malzahn can keep it rolling.  At least we are out there right now! 

Any news on who Luper and Taylor are recruiting? 

WAR EAGLE!!!

Also just got word that ex Minnesota player Ralph Spry Jr. has transferred to Auburn. He will have to sit out a year and will be eligible to play next year. He was a very fast and athletic WR out of Auburn High. He will fit in Coach Malzahns offense perfect.

Well thats great we are glad to have you aufanatic01.....keep coming back it will be updated several times a day.....this is and will be the BEST FREE SITE ON THE NET!!

Just talk to TE Lutz and he told me that him talked to Coach Malzahn and he will be visiting him on Thurs afternoon.....he said that he is still committed to Auburn but he is still gonna take other visits to confirm that he is making the right decision.

Talked to a couple of Auburn High school recruits tonight in John Sullen and Akin McQueen

They are both very good football players, great young men, and even better in the classroom. I sure hope that Auburn offers atleast one of them. I think Sullen will be a great O lineman somewhere in the southeast.....he said that he had an offer from the old staff at Auburn but hasn't heard from the new staff i sure hope that Auburn doesn't let another great football player out of the back yard go to another school. Akin McQueen said that he heard from the old staff also but didn't get an offer and he said that he hopes to hear from the new staff and so do I b/c i think that he would fit right in the new offense with his size, athletic ability and hands. I will continue to get updates from these Auburn High seniors. I hope to report some good news next time!!

Phillip Lolley visited Auburn RB commit LaDarius Perkins and he said that he is committed to Auburn but Mississippi State it making a strong push and giving him something to think about.

He has alot set up official visits to:

Auburn Jan 16-18

Utah Jan 23-25, is in the works

Mississippi State Jan 30-Feb 1

Also working on scheduling a visit to BYU

Wonder why he likes the state of Utah so much. Interesting state. I figured it would be somewhere closer. Maybe he has always wanted to see Utah, who knows.

I def think that it will be Auburn or Miss St for Perkins, he will stay close to home, he is just taking visits and wanting to do some touring lol

Auburn's new TEs and STs Coach Boulware paid a visit to Hollywood (Fla.) South Broward OL Steven Jacques today. He talked to Jacques about the coaching vacancy at O-line.....he said that they had a great conversation.....he also stated that he will be visiting South Florida this weekend to see what they have to offer and have a good time more than anything else.

"I've always felt good about Auburn, and I still do," Jacques said. "I feel even better after talking with Coach Boulware."

The last I have heard is that he was high on Auburn and Georgia but the main reason he was high on Georgia was because of Staffords ability to get him the ball but since Stafford has chosen to enter the draft I think that our chances are about 80% to land him now!

Yeah I don't see us being able to get Montez back also I don't think that the new coaching staff has even contacted him. On Reid I don't really know I haven't heard anything lately, im not sure if he even has a weekend available to visit in Jan.

Archived