NEW RECRUITS

AUSportTalk

NEW UPDATE:

DT Jamar Travis will be visiting this weekend after receiving a call from Coach Chizik today

Melrose (TN) LB Greg King will be visiting the Plains this weekend after Coach Chizik and Coach Taylor paid him a visit. He was supposed to be visiting Miami but instead he will be paying the coaches back with a visit to Auburn.

Also GREAT NEWS Tyrik Rollison will be visiting the Plains this weekend also!! Tyrik said that his top schools are Kansas State and Auburn. His close relationship with Coach Luper could help the Tigers.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey SportsTalk..................Dude I feel for you man, My buddy who talks to Willis every now and then said the same thing when I talked to him yesterday. Willis lied to him and he was under the impression they were tight.

With that said I trust no other website now for my Auburn info, unless its coming from WarEagleAuburn.com.

I like what yall have going on here!

Ok now back to biz................I hearing only great things about Mr. Greg King. What are our chances of signing him.

Well i appreciate you posting that man....that really means alot b/c i have been beat on the past 24 hours from some people. Thanks and WAR EAGLE!!

I think we have a great shot at landing him but the only bad thing is Auburn is gonna have to fight off Tennessee.

We shall see this weekend.

I could be wrong but, I really believe this weekend will make or break our whole class. Do you agree or disagree? I know the following weekend could also be just as big.

I def disagree with you.....I think this weekend is a BIG weekend but i think next weekend is the BIGGEST weekend. This weekend could give us some momentum going into next weekend though and that would be HUGE at this point!

At some point, jw will stab bammer in the back if the money is big enough from someone else. By the way, I read in the Bham Paper that he will take over recruiting in and around Mobile. It also said he'll soon lock it up so tight that no other school will ever have any chance of getting their players.

Let's see..Benedict Willis has shown he is unreliable, doesn't mean what he says, talks trash about one team while praising the other then switches sides, leaves his recruits and players in limbo...Yea he would wrap up any town with that reputation...Next thing you know he'll be on a reality show like the other has beens ...Without a doubt, Coach Chizik will find better than this guy

Let's see..Benedict Willis has shown he is unreliable, doesn't mean what he says, talks trash about one team while praising the other then switches sides, leaves his recruits and players in limbo...Yea he would wrap up any town with that reputation...Next thing you know he'll be on a reality show like the other has beens ...Without a doubt, Coach Chizik will find better than this guy

I trust he will. he has done wonders since he has been on the plains...

I def disagree with you.....I think this weekend is a BIG weekend but i think next weekend is the BIGGEST weekend. This weekend could give us some momentum going into next weekend though and that would be HUGE at this point!

Agree completely.  The last weekend every year is when you gain your big dogs.  It is a hge deal just to get them  on campus the last weekend, but this is when coaches make their money. 

Auburn visited teammates Aubrey Phillips and Daren Bates, which received an offer from Auburn today, will be in Auburn this weekend on there official visit to the Plains.....Bates said that if the visit to Auburn is good he will more than likely commit......hopefully if he does that will get Phillips to commit too!!

WE SHALL SEE!! Our coaches are busting there tails!! I have nothing but respect for them!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Archived