NEW RECRUITS

AUSportTalk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke with Jamar Travis this past week at his high school, and he told me that he was definitley gonna visit Auburn.  He told me that his verbal at USM was very soft.  IMO I think he really wants to play at a bigger school if the situation is right for him to do so.  Not sure how he lines up academically, but seems like a pretty smart kid.

Rivals.com is reporting that Ladarius Perkins is changing his commitment to Mississippi State. Scout.com still shows him visiting Auburn 1-23-2009. Do any of you know if he is still coming next weekeng?

Hey man!! We strive to make sure that we have the most up to date and up to the minute updates!! I promise you there isn't a person out there that will work harder than me to get the information to you!!

I was hoping that Coach Willis would be able to get Jamar to visit. Hopefully we can land him.

I think James Willis is turning out to be one heck of a recruiter. By the way, has coach Chizik said if Willis will continue coaching the linebackers or Gene move coach Willis to coach the defensive ends.

These 4 and 5 stars should realize they will be immediate playmakers and stars at AU and then the apply to NFL earlier than say if they went somewhere else where they would not be such an impact...Not that we'd want them to leave early...For certain glad Antonio is staying

Does anybody know anything about this Joel Kight, a linebacker from the Atlanta area? Auburn has offered him a scholarship. He has narrowed his choices to Auburn,  Oklahoma State and Ole Miss. Rivals show him as a 3 star, but I know nothing about him.

Auburn has offered a scholarship to Daniel Noble, a 6-4 275 lb. defensive tackle from Flower Mound (Marcus High School) Texas. 4.85 Forty speed. Quite fast for a 275 pound man. He has offers from Oklahoma, Texax Tech, Stanford, Wisconsin and Arizona.

Here is the Rivals Link:

http://www.auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=81435&sport=1

Oh I forgot to mention Daniel Noble is of the class of 2010, but this shows that the staff is already at work in Texas for 2010.

Yeah Joel Kight is expected to visit this weekend and also plans to make his decision sometime next week.....Auburn has an extremely good chance of landing him......he is a undersized but very fast and physical LB

Archived