Conundrum Part II

WarTim

You are trapped in an elevator with an $puat fan, A ga fan, and a UT fan.

You have a gun but only TWO bullets.

What do you do?

W H A T D O Y O U D O ??????????????? :D

Save the bullets for the next time I see you?

You know, with your every post, you prove to everyone what a total and complete..

female "puppy" you really are.

As I have stated before, when you grow a "set," ANYTIME ANYWHERE, I will put an end to your ailments......NOT a threat...A promise.

Heck, I could take care of you outside the stadium before we kick your team's backsides and still have time to make Tiger Walk!

hahahaha

Give it up...You can never win...hahahahaha :poke::poke:

Next?

p.s. The answer is.....You shoot the stupid puppy fan...TWICE ! ! !

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

So now you want to fight me somewhere?

Wow....big man...stepping up to the "Internet plate" to fight another across the computer

Bad ass Timmy! :lol:

So now you want to fight me somewhere?

Wow....big man...stepping up to the "Internet plate" to fight another across the computer

Bad ass Timmy! :lol:

Oh no...There would be NO fight. It would not last long enough to fall into that category. B)

Anytime..anywhere.

Respond now...I demand it... :P

hahahahahahaha

tim,

Kidding or not, I now find it impossible to believe that you are an adult with college aged children.

I find it hard to believe that you would jump into the fray concerning this matter when you have no idea what is going on.

This dried piece of horse &$%&^* has sent me e-mail for months attacking my children.

IF he were man enough, I could end A L L of his problems in short order.

Thanks for your concern.

I wrote something to the effect of "Show me where I did that" only to realize that it would filter down to another worthless argument as nothing exists.

Good grief :rolleyes:

tim,

Kidding or not, I now find it impossible to believe that you are an adult with college aged children.

I find it hard to believe that you would jump into the fray concerning this matter when you have no idea what is going on.

This dried piece of horse &$%&^* has sent me e-mail for months attacking my children.

IF he were man enough, I could end A L L of his problems in short order.

Thanks for your concern.

Well I would suggest handling it via e-mail because the way you are handling it now doesn't reflect well on you. You seem intent on dragging you and slinkies soap opera on this board and I for one wish both of you would stop. If you don't then at least don't get all whiny when people comment on ridiculous sounding posts.

"whiny"?

ME?

Never.

p.s. I do like the "slinkie" comment though! :D:D:poke:

LOL

Here is the deal. I will NEVER make another post or comment on anything that she says, UNTIL, SHE attacks one of my posts first.

Let's see how that works out.................. :lol::lol::lol:

WAR EAGLE!

wow, ok...this was funny at first, but the two of you have taken over this board with this worthless argument, it seems to come up in EVERY single topic....

Here is the deal. I will NEVER make another post or comment on anything that she says, UNTIL, SHE attacks one of my posts first.

WarTim, PLEASE stick with that!

While i am an AU fan, i have to be honest about the way this thing has been going on. I don't know what emails Southlink sent you but as far as conversations on the board go, you are usually the one to pick a fight. But that doesn't matter as long as you stick with your comment to not comment on anything she says until Southlink brings you into it, which im pretty sure she won't.

PS. Southlink, people are calling you he and she...once and for all i would actually like to know whether you are a girl or not?? it doesnt raelly matter but makes things easier!

That will be the day. :roll:

That will be the day. :roll:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....Yet ANOTHER uninformed soul that feels compelled to jump into the middle of something that he/she has NO knowledge of.....

Hmmm.....linkgirl...Is that you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WarTim,

Day in and day out, no one holds a candle to you in sheer audacity and willingness to goad and provoke at any opportunity. It seems that no matter the forum, the subject of the thread, whether anyone has addressed you, made an implied remark about you, or whether the subject of past issues has been brought up, you never miss a beat. Ever present with a snide remark, a personal slam, some macho chest-thumping, or some combination of the above, you cannot bring yourself to ever get along with anyone that doesn't claim Auburn as their team.

Then when someone calls you on it and asks you to cool it, you get defensive and claim that we lack a sense of humor, can't take a joke, don't know a joke when we see one, are picking on you or treating you differently than others, etc.

Well, I'm calling a big fat :bs: on that right now. You have been given a TON of leeway on this. You've been PM'd about situations by me or other mods and it's managed to calm things for a few days at the most. Your fellow members have been the main ones trying to point out your endless stream of belligerance and I've been hoping that you'd eventually take it to heart and chill out. But that is apparently the pipedream of an almost incurable optimist. You do this so often that even when you probably are really "just kidding", it rings completely hollow because it's virtually indistinguishable from your everyday antics.

I'm telling you right now, either learn how to get along with the membership of this board or take your AL.com nastiness, constant badgering, and juvenile "kidding" somewhere else. I'm done with it. I've held my tongue as long as possible on this because I'm not opposed to a good one-liner or sarcastic remark. I'm not even opposed to dishing out some smack to rival fans like LSUtigah or PollackRulz because they sorely deserved it. But the people you are constantly doing this to deserve better. And so does this board. I'm all for passion for your team, especially when it's Auburn. But your behavior here does nothing to make Auburn or its people look better to the world at large. If this whole thing is just some persona you like to put on for kicks and giggles, lose it and be yourself. If this is the real you, then you need to take some inventory.

It's your call. No one is saying you have to hold hands and sing Kum-ba-ya with anyone. But you don't have to act like the south end of a north-bound mule all the time either. Please adjust the attitude accordingly or find a place where more like-minded individuals will find your brand of humor and searing wit refreshing and welcomed. And do not take this as some temporary blowing off of steam that I'll get over and forget. I could not be more serious. There is simply no need for this anymore. You have two options under your control: shape up or leave. The third option will be to leave against your will.

PS. Southlink, people are calling you he and she...once and for all i would actually like to know whether you are a girl or not?? it doesnt raelly matter but makes things easier!

Male... :D

While WT can be a little overbearing at times he is mostly funny. I don't understand why he was suspended over others here I could name. Look at this tread alone. Acouple of people jumped in the fray and provoked responses from Tim. Why didn't they get rebuked? And in his post #76580, Southlink02 uses the word "f...ing". That doesn't leave much to one's imagination and in my mind violates the posted rules. Where's the consistency between mods on what's acceptable and what's not?

While WT can be a little overbearing at times he is mostly funny. I don't understand why he was suspended over others here I could name. Look at this tread alone. Acouple of people jumped in the fray and provoked responses from Tim. Why didn't they get rebuked? And in his post #76580, Southlink02 uses the word "f...ing". That doesn't leave much to one's imagination and in my mind violates the posted rules. Where's the consistency between mods on what's acceptable and what's not?

Thank you for your input. While we try to be fair and see everything on the boards, we will never do it quite right in the eyes of some. We could make you happy with all of our decisions, which would inevitably piss off some other group or individuals, prompting cries of unfairness and selective moderating.

I am confident that given all the information and the history of all parties involved, we have made an appropriate decision in this case.

Thank you for your input. While we try to be fair and see everything on the boards, we will never do it quite right in the eyes of some. We could make you happy with all of our decisions, which would inevitably piss off some other group or individuals, prompting cries of unfairness and selective moderating.

I am confident that given all the information and the history of all parties involved, we have made an appropriate decision in this case.

So if I want to talk about f...king Georgia fans that's OK? :D:D

Well you've called one of our female board members a wicked _itch,only there was a b where the blank was, totally w/o provocation , on a thread she wasn't even participating in, so I'd say that'd be right up your alley.

Sure seems to me that we have some surrogate posting going on here.

That depends, are you gonna talk about f...king female uga fans too or will you want to talk about bleeping male uga fans too. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You might want to specify in the future or you could get a lot of emails from lonely uga homos. This board is very conservative so I would suggest just going for the females.

Either way you might want to go fishing in the singles forum for this request, it really doesn't belong in the shed. A little advice though, don't be so blunt. If you come out in there like you did here with , "I'm ready to talk about bleeping uga fans, you'll probably scare everyone off with your bluntness. Happy hunting.

Archived