Tigers ever so close

guerra aguila

Its frustrating as an Auburn Tiger Basketball fan because we can play with any team we face. It seems that once the game hits the 5 minute mark in the second half, we fall apart. I mean we fall apart. I just hope that we can continue to improve this year. I still think that at 11-7,and a few wins later, we can still make a small push for the NCAA Tourney. We can make a big push towards the NIT. I know its a long shot, but to play Kentucky that well in Rupp Arena was impressive to me. Maybe we can win our remaining home games and squeak a couple out on the road, and see where that leaves us.

Very unlikely but still possible

That UK game was very frustrating!  I thought we had a shot to pull off a huge upset, and then they collapsed down the stretch run.

I am still hopeful that the team will steal some victories out this year.  I think the NCAAs are about a year away, and we will be in the NIT this year.  I would love to be back in the NCAAs tourney.  I miss that excitement.

:wedance:

Arky beat UT and OU at home this year. This is a huge win and the worst loss on their home court ever.  Arkansas is always a talented basketball school and we should really be excited to beat them on the road.  We need to translate it into winning out at home and stealing a few on the road and we could have an outside chance for NCAA, too bad SEC is pretty down this year in basketball. 

Archived